IGNORED

U17 Euro Final - England

BobBobSuperBob

Sorry to be that guy... any streams?

I'm interested to see how Sancho and Foden look from Man City. Can't help thinking we had a much easier run than Spain to the final mind, can only beat what's infront of who I suppose and I'm sure I'll regret saying that later now! 

6 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

I'm interested to see how Sancho and Foden look from Man City. Can't help thinking we had a much easier run than Spain to the final mind, can only beat what's infront of who I suppose and I'm sure I'll regret saying that later now! 

Havnt Eurosport got a online channel ?

4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

A lot of people think this is the strongest set of england youth teams for a long time. The u17s won this tournament a few years back and only 2 of those players got any prem games this season. 

That's a major problem. Not all of them will make to the top but if they don't get games their progress gets stifled . 

44 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

thought Sancho,looked very good in the semi-final. Always running at the players and eager to get involved

Archived