IGNORED

28/1 to win the league

6 minutes ago, Rascal said:

We're favourites to be relegated at 15/8, Shitfield United are a massive price at 13/2 to be relegated in my opinion 

Trouble is , can you keep pulling rabbits out of a hat like you have done with youngsters and selling your best players. Luckily for us with Lansdown as owner we don't have to sell. 

19 minutes ago, Rascal said:

We're favourites to be relegated at 15/8, Shitfield United are a massive price at 13/2 to be relegated in my opinion 

Bolton are my favourites to go down. The squad is barely different from when they got hammered last time.

Would really not surprise me if Wolves or someone struggled either.

21 minutes ago, Spoons said:

After last season I want more than 28/1 to win the league! 

This!

Too early after season's end, no summer recruitment, Tammy replacement etc...not sure i'm ready for coming out of the dark room just yet!

50 minutes ago, Rascal said:

That IS pretty long for a promoted club (big "name" or no)  trouble is, I think they will stay up anyway

54 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Trouble is , can you keep pulling rabbits out of a hat like you have done with youngsters and selling your best players. Luckily for us with Lansdown as owner we don't have to sell. 

We've not got half a squad as of yet, but what we have got isn't too bad to start with, Yiadom, Roberts, MacDonald, Moncur, Bradshaw, D'Almeida, Mowett, and Davies are all more than capable at this level, and most of them would get into 80% of the squads in this league in my opinion, they've all got championship experience now too which will help the new lads no end. But we're always going to be favourites to go down with the rebuilding we've got to do this summer, but I do trust the club to get recruitment right again but only time will tell if I'm right to. 

14 hours ago, Rascal said:

We've not got half a squad as of yet, but what we have got isn't too bad to start with, Yiadom, Roberts, MacDonald, Moncur, Bradshaw, D'Almeida, Mowett, and Davies are all more than capable at this level, and most of them would get into 80% of the squads in this league in my opinion, they've all got championship experience now too which will help the new lads no end. But we're always going to be favourites to go down with the rebuilding we've got to do this summer, but I do trust the club to get recruitment right again but only time will tell if I'm right to. 

Stevie Mallen from St Mirren. Who's he ? and what's he like.?

Interesting q for those of you who like a punt

Listened to a betting analyst on Radio in the week,

if you'd bet £1 on a Premier League Club this season every game to win

Who (Which Club) ,would have brought you the best return ?

Anyone fancy a punt ?

Fwiw I still can't believe the answer

28 minutes ago, robinreliant said:

Stevie Mallen from St Mirren. Who's he ? and what's he like.?

He sounds like a right footed Conor Hourihane, 21 year old central midfielder, quality passer, takes a good free kick and corner, good fitness levels, been a first team regular since he was 18. Gets into advanced positions and knows where the net is when he gets there. 

Archived