IGNORED

28/1 to win the league

56 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Interesting q for those of you who like a punt

Listened to a betting analyst on Radio in the week,

if you'd bet £1 on a Premier League Club this season every game to win

Who (Which Club) ,would have brought you the best return ?

Anyone fancy a punt ?

Fwiw I still can't believe the answer

AFC Bournemouth, or Southampton would be my guess both pretty good away from home and beat decent teams at home. 

I'll plum for Southampton 

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Interesting q for those of you who like a punt

Listened to a betting analyst on Radio in the week,

if you'd bet £1 on a Premier League Club this season every game to win

Who (Which Club) ,would have brought you the best return ?

Anyone fancy a punt ?

Fwiw I still can't believe the answer

Stoke

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sorry all for delay - got waylaid

Some decent shouts there but

The answer was  :blink: Middlesbrough :blink:

Im not a better but I assume that when they win their odds were highly against

Ha ha I thought u meant next season. I would of definitely got that :blink:

I quite fancy QPR to struggle next season, they came really close to being dragged right into the relegation battle at points this season. Not really sure what to think of Holloway anymore.

Preston as outsiders for promotion at 14/1 looks decent value.

No idea for the title.

8 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

I quite fancy QPR to struggle next season, they came really close to being dragged right into the relegation battle at points this season. Not really sure what to think of Holloway anymore.

No idea for the title.

Boro I think. They should be the ones best equipped to deal with the championship I reckon.

Agree re QPR and I think Forest could struggle again too.

11 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

No idea for the title.

Same as he ever was.

Prattling w*****.

6 hours ago, Red Tel said:

I see that both Sheffield Wednesday and Derby are 7/2 for promotion next season. For those that don't know how betting works, it means that if you place £10 on either of these two to be promoted, you lose £10 !

very good, wicked sense of humour!

On 19/05/2017 at 20:24, Rascal said:

We're favourites to be relegated at 15/8, Shitfield United are a massive price at 13/2 to be relegated in my opinion 

Why are you on a Bristol city forum so much?

4 hours ago, GJS said:

Why are you on a Bristol city forum so much?

I joined this place at Christmas while I'd nothing better to do, just to pass time really, not working so I read through this forum and what had been talked about the  club I love Barnsley FC, after about a hour of reading I realised quite a few posters on here are proper football fans who appreciate the views of fans from other clubs since then I've had some really good interaction with your lot on here, and now this is one of the first sites I log on to when I'm on line, your mostly proper football fanatics like me, the majority on here have made me feel welcome and  free to post my opinions on the game, you've got a brilliant forum here, and most of you are a credit to your club and city . That's why pal 

3 hours ago, Rascal said:

I joined this place at Christmas while I'd nothing better to do, just to pass time really, not working so I read through this forum and what had been talked about the  club I love Barnsley FC, after about a hour of reading I realised quite a few posters on here are proper football fans who appreciate the views of fans from other clubs since then I've had some really good interaction with your lot on here, and now this is one of the first sites I log on to when I'm on line, your mostly proper football fanatics like me, the majority on here have made me feel welcome and  free to post my opinions on the game, you've got a brilliant forum here, and most of you are a credit to your club and city . That's why pal 

I like reading your comments, you're welcome on here. 

On 19/05/2017 at 21:11, Judda said:

Pointless until we know who's signed whp etc....

I did one for fun, I like to do a silly odds bet every now and then . I've got ;

Sheff W ...... They have money, come close this year and the relegated teams need a hell of a lot of work
Wigan. .......  Thought they looked OK at times and that division doesn't look the best for next year.
FGR. ......   the chairman saying he'll invest and he thinks that L2 is easier to get out of than Conference, and momentum.
Tranmere ... surely this year.
EW £1 returns £54,643 if they all come in. :bounce: :rofl2br:

15 hours ago, Red Tel said:

I see that both Sheffield Wednesday and Derby are 7/2 for promotion next season. For those that don't know how betting works, it means that if you place £10 on either of these two to be promoted, you lose £10 !

:clap:you win the internet today.

12 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Same as he ever was.

Prattling w*****.

:clap:Wisdom beyond year Noggers

4 hours ago, Rascal said:

Very nice of you to say, now bugger off ya' Northern Monkey :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

I did one for fun, I like to do a silly odds bet every now and then . I've got ;

Sheff W ...... They have money, come close this year and the relegated teams need a hell of a lot of work
Wigan. .......  Thought they looked OK at times and that division doesn't look the best for next year.
FGR. ......   the chairman saying he'll invest and he thinks that L2 is easier to get out of than Conference, and momentum.
EW £1 returns £54,643 if they all come in. :bounce: 

Not a bad shout. There's some logic in all of that....

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

EW £1 returns £54,643 if they all come in. :bounce: 

League 1 could be stronger than we think. OK Bolton, Millwall & Blades have gone but all three relegated sides should do OK down there (Blackburn could implode though, who knows) and I think the three autos from League 2 should be there or thereabouts. Add in Scunny, Charlton, Posh, MK and, dare I say it, the blue few it`s not going to be an easy league to get out of.

Also I think Boro will win the championship. They know what to expect and need the least amount of rebuilding and their past record shows they will be sensible about it.

Really hope it comes in for you though! Imagine what you`ll be like if it comes down to the last day and we`re playing Wednesday with the winner being champions and the loser ending up in the playoffs!

Archived