IGNORED

So Desperate For Football...

RedM

I'm finding myself watching Falkirk v Dundee Utd ( on tv), the second leg of the playoff semi final. Falkirk 1 up, 3-2 on agg.

Lee Miller is on the bench for Falkirk. There's a name from the past, 12 years since he left us, he was 34 a few days ago. He's gone full circle, back to where it all began.

Not much football about this Summer, I've got withdraw already 

'The Scots are usually shite/But Lee is dynamite' went the song. Hmm, that went well then. On the bench for Falkirk. 

The close season in odd numbered years can sometimes be a bit of a bore, but with the Sgt Pepper remix box set coming out next week (110 f'king quid!!) and endless BBC docs celebrating Sgt Pepper 50, probably best to just take a little footballing break, recharge the batteries and let the music take over. 

3 hours ago, RedM said:

I'm finding myself watching Falkirk v Dundee Utd ( on tv), the second leg of the playoff semi final. Falkirk 1 up, 3-2 on agg.

Lee Miller is on the bench for Falkirk. There's a name from the past, 12 years since he left us, he was 34 a few days ago. He's gone full circle, back to where it all began.

Not much football about this Summer, I've got withdraw already 

It's going to be a long Summer for you! Take the time to recharge your batteries before next season starts along with the usual months of Otib meltdowns. For now, enjoy the peace.

7 hours ago, City Rocker said:

'The Scots are usually shite/But Lee is dynamite' went the song. Hmm, that went well then. On the bench for Falkirk. 

The close season in odd numbered years can sometimes be a bit of a bore, but with the Sgt Pepper remix box set coming out next week (110 f'king quid!!) and endless BBC docs celebrating Sgt Pepper 50, probably best to just take a little footballing break, recharge the batteries and let the music take over. 

how much is the original Sgt Pepper then ? and white album and Let it Be and most others maybe time to cash them in :yes:

Oh I've got plenty to keep me going throughout the summer, gigs and Glasto and hot air balloons mostly, but like a 'proper' addict I guess I got to wean myself off football gradually. The Premiership doesn't do it for me, or even the FA Cup really, so playoffs and the Scottish football get my attention until the transfer scramble starts!

Personally, watching football on TV just doesn't do it for me. Especially watching neutral games. There's no excitement or passion in those games for me at all and just not interested. All about the matchday experience.

1 hour ago, Robin TBW said:

Personally, watching football on TV just doesn't do it for me. Especially watching neutral games. There's no excitement or passion in those games for me at all and just not interested. All about the matchday experience.

This is how i feel about football on tv. 9 times out of 10 i fall asleep watching premiership games on tv. The play offs should be interesting games well the league two one at least. All four semi final games were good games loads of goals and very exciting. 

Archived