IGNORED

U20 World Cup (Merged)

BobBobSuperBob

Just now, Selred said:

Solanke was asking Chelsea for £50k a week and they said no. Says more about the modern footballer than Chelsea on this occasion. 

They never give youth a chance. Not a chance Tammy will ever get regular game time at that club.

4 minutes ago, Super said:

They never give youth a chance. Not a chance Tammy will ever get regular game time at that club.

Depends if Tammy has a good season in the Prem this year. 

I don't blame big clubs for not playing kids as much, the league is worth so much you almost have to play your strongest team all the time. 

Breath of fresh air watching these England youngsters, much more commitment, passion and technical ability than the senior England team.

Really impressed with a few of the England lads, number 7 Onomah looks a class act as does Lookman and Joe joe Kenny. Couple of Venezuela players also look good, the number 7 with the bleach blond hair Penaranda has a lot of potential and one of the centre backs Velasquez looks a player.

COME ON ENGLAND

29 minutes ago, Selred said:

Depends if Tammy has a good season in the Prem this year. 

I don't blame big clubs for not playing kids as much, the league is worth so much you almost have to play your strongest team all the time. 

Last young player to come through at chelsea was john terry. Says it all.

When they mentioned the video official we never saw a review of the tackle.

Does the referee have to ask for a review even if he's awarded it?

Maybe they do review it and the video ref confirms or over rules the decision but we viewers are denied viewing the replay.

Just now, Robbored said:

Why not? We do in other sports like cricket and rugby.

I suspect that the pictures that the officials looked at were the same ones we saw anyway - it`s a bit different to an LBW decision where they need ball tracking, ultra edge, snicko and everything else to make the decision.

Archived