IGNORED

Millwall

3 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Don't see a problem with them going on the pitch personally, I like to see passion. English football crowds have become totally sanitised over the last 10-15 years. 

They came on, ran around a bit and all went back off, no one got hurt, end of story.

And were promptly told to **** off by the manager and players ....:whistle:

4 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Don't see a problem with them going on the pitch personally, I like to see passion. English football crowds have become totally sanitised over the last 10-15 years. 

They came on, ran around a bit and all went back off, no one got hurt, end of story.

What if EVERYONE had wanted to come on then? Still no problem? 

2 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

And were promptly told to **** off by the manager and players ....:whistle:

Well it was pretty obvious they would be!! 

Im not judging Millwall fans in general, they have good and bad, just think people are making a mountain out of a molehill about today's finale.

8 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Well it was pretty obvious they would be!! 

Im not judging Millwall fans in general, they have good and bad, just think people are making a mountain out of a molehill about today's finale.

The minority spoiled it for the majority, you don't have to invade the pitch to show passion

22 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Really? 

You could see a number of them in the faces of the Bradford manager and players taunting them. What if one of them, either player or Millwall fan, swung a punch? All hell would have broke lose.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Last time they didn`t bother to come down in any numbers at all - night match and they brought about 200. The game wasn`t even all ticket.

I remember this but they had a coach break down and a coach turn around because of delays. Would have been about 400ish.

Deffo more than 200

8 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Really? 

You could see a number of them in the faces of the Bradford manager and players taunting them. What if one of them, either player or Millwall fan, swung a punch? All hell would have broke lose.

This. A history of being bad losers. They're bad winners too. 

36 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Wow :laugh: 

41 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Agree PB, and have said similar in the play offs thread.

Archived