IGNORED

Fixture release date....

33 minutes ago, You Do The Dziekanowski said:

Entered into my calendar, thank you

That would be the scenario AS Police are fearing the most. Sun shining, school holidays and 3,000 millwall fans descending on Bristol full of optimism and alcohol....

I've just gone onto the Bristol Sport site and bought my ticket already.  Surprised that they've already opened the upper Lansdown.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

June 21 st . Fixtures released. Home to millwall 3pm sat 

Sky Bet EFL fixtures announced: 21st June 2017 
Sky Bet EFL season starts: weekend of 5th August 2017 
Carabao Cup starts: week commencing 7th August 2017 
Checkatrade Trophy starts: week commencing 28th August 2017 Not Applicable to City.
Sky Bet EFL regular season ends: weekend of 5th May 2018 
Sky Bet EFL Play-Off Finals: weekend of 26th - 28th May 2018
http://www.efl.com/news/article/2016/efl-key-dates-for-201718-announced-3586238.aspx

It's a long shot but Man Utd at home Friday night.

The Police Corruption unit bring charges after evidence revealed United had been cheating and falsifying evidence all season. The 3 relegated clubs take court action against the FA as there was a cover-up. Had normal protocol been observed by the FA then with severe points deductions and fines plus transfer embargoes, Man Utd would've ended up in the bottom 3.

The court rules in the relegated teams favour and Man Utd are duly relegated at the 11th hour.

I said it was a long shot. 

Ps that Welsh whisky I'm drinking is excellent.

Lots of wild speculation on here..................:disapointed2se:

Personally a home game would be nice against any team. The first game of the season at AG always attracts a decent attendance and if it's against a week supported club then so much the better.

Archived