IGNORED

John Terry

RaspberryRed

4 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Why is he a 'fraud' ?

And a 'cheat' ?

Anything to back up these libellous rants ?

Wayne Bridge and John Terry's own missus might testify to the 'cheat' element,

£10k a pop for a training ground tour in 2009 could be argued a fraud perhaps.

Either way JT has got a bit of a rap sheet with various misdemeanours.

So perhaps more facts than rants.

3 hours ago, bris red said:

Agreed. JT is not a very nice human being. Disliked by MANY in the game i can assure you.

So you know him do you? 

And you've done some kind of straw poll of those 'in the game'.

How do you qualify as being in the game? I run a kids' team.  Do I count?

49 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Isn't it odd how Terry gets a load of crap about supposedly sleeping with a team-mate's ex whilst Ryan Giggs is hailed despite conducting a long term affair with his brother's wife.  I suppose he's not as disliked by as MANY in the game.

And now it's on BBC Sport that punters betting on the 26th minute substitution have won thousands . Every Chelsea player , every Sunderland player and maybe even the officials knew what was happening in advance . Intentional or not , isn't that still technically "spot fixing" ? 

1 hour ago, bexhill reds said:

Your facts are pretty non existent for 'total fraud' and 'lying barsteward' then

Just a personal thing eh

10 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

And now it's on BBC Sport that punters betting on the 26th minute substitution have won thousands . Every Chelsea player , every Sunderland player and maybe even the officials knew what was happening in advance . Intentional or not , isn't that still technically "spot fixing" ? 

Bit like piegate.

58 minutes ago, The Bard said:

So you know him do you? 

And you've done some kind of straw poll of those 'in the game'.

How do you qualify as being in the game? I run a kids' team.  Do I count?

Isn't it odd how Terry gets a load of crap about supposedly sleeping with a team-mate's ex whilst Ryan Giggs is hailed despite conducting a long term affair with his brother's wife.  I suppose he's not as disliked by as MANY in the game.

Ryan giggs is a**** aswell mate, dont get me started on him. This was a discussion about JT though who is as equally vile. Shagging one of your best mates girlfriends behind his back like he did? Im sorry but off the field Terry's actions are indefensible.

35 minutes ago, bris red said:

Ryan giggs is a**** aswell mate, dont get me started on him. This was a discussion about JT though who is as equally vile. Shagging one of your best mates girlfriends behind his back like he did? Im sorry but off the field Terry's actions are indefensible.

It was Bridge's ex girlfriend.....not his girlfriend....

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Didn't it happen in the 28th min though? 

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Just another load of over-reaction....been said tonight that "no suspicious betting patterns around this have emerged"....apparently no-one bet more than £25 on this and only a few people did bet on it...another total non-story....doesn't seem that "punters won thousands" .....

Not that big a deal to me. Don't much care for some of his off the pitch stuff but does it matter too much as it's last game of season, 1st vs 20th guaranteed.

Not many who stick with one club for so long though...off the top of my head there's Giggs and Scholes, and overseas Totti and Maldini- all but one of whom have now retired, with Totti imminently to retire.

On 2017-5-21 at 16:53, RaspberryRed said:

Given a guard of honour when subbed DURING Today's game. Apparently organised by himself. I thought he couldn't get more embarassing :facepalm: MASSIVE ****

That is so cringy and sort of sums up the people at the top of the prem. Completely disrupting the game midway through the first half to satisfy the ego of a player that has barely played all season.

Its a game of football you do this sort of thing after the game not during it. If I was a Sunderland fan who'd travelled all the way to the game I'd be fuming. Players and management obviously treating it like a friendly.  

On Sunday, May 21, 2017 at 15:09, BS4 on Tour... said:

Disagree, they treat the Chelsea Pensioners with huge respect, looking after them and ensuring they get free entry to Stamford Bridge. 

In case anyone is unaware, Chelsea Pensioners is the term for ex British Army members who reside at the Royal Hospital nursing home in Chelsea. They get free entry to Chelsea games when they are able to attend, they were asked to form a guard of honour when Chelsea won the league in 2005 and Chelsea had red on their kit in the 2010-2011 season as a nod to the trademark scarlet coats worn by the Chelsea Pensioners.

To me, all that is class...

My colleagues son is a ball boy at Chelsea and they have a team as well.  Apparently JT pays for the ball boys kit and all their travel expenses for Chelsea games and any matches the ball boys play.

On 22/05/2017 at 15:24, WTFiGO!?! said:

No hard facts, obviously.  Just reputation, smoke, fire etc.  

A wholesome reputation is thankfully something that money can not buy you.

I have no money can I please have a wholesome reputation?

31 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

My colleagues son is a ball boy at Chelsea and they have a team as well.  Apparently JT pays for the ball boys kit and all their travel expenses for Chelsea games and any matches the ball boys play.

Oh don't you know nothing positive allowed on here! 

34 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Just now, WTFiGO!?! said:

Some people are like me and so sadly lacking in both..

Sorry to bring the facts into this conversation but i have it on good authority that JT has been funding ISIS for years

On 2017-5-22 at 12:31, RED4LIFE said:

JT has been a good a servant to CFC but not as good a servant as Francesco Totti has been to Roma. 25 years at one club is some going.

Even the Lazio fans unfurled a banner over the weekend giving respect to Totti. 

http://www.chiesaditotti.com/2017/5/21/15672660/lazio-fans-salute-totti-with-banner-at-olimpico

How do you quantify good servant? I would say neither have been servants! Both stayed at one club for their whole career so why the difference? Ah I get it us Brits just like to knock our players at any junction instead of celebrating with them

14 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Sorry to bring the facts into this conversation but i have it on good authority that JT has been funding ISIS for years

I should think this news will only serve to enhance his reputation!  

Archived