IGNORED

John Terry

RaspberryRed

Don't see the issue myself, and very highly doubt he would've organised it himself. 

If you left a job you've been doing for 19 years and been a huge part of the success for the company, you'd go out hugging and high 5'ing a few people. 

Exact same thing happen for Lahm and Alonso yesterday. 

Just now, petehinton said:

Don't see the issue myself, and very highly doubt he would've organised it himself. 

If you left a job you've been doing for 19 years and been a huge part of the success for the company, you'd go out hugging and high 5'ing a few people. 

Exact same thing happen for Lahm and Alonso yesterday. 

But not when you just went out for a fag break. At least wait until the end of the game.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

But not when you just went out for a fag break. At least wait until the end of the game.

Alonso & Lahm both got subbed off before the end of the game to the exact same thing that happened today. 

It was a complete nothing game, Chelsea already champions and Sunderland already down. 

Would 100% agree if it was mid season or in a final of some sort. 

8 minutes ago, Luxo Jr. said:

So weird that it happened after 26 minutes. You'd think that'd be a bit embarrassing for a player no matter what the situation.

Not weird at all, it's his squad numbers, and there was nothing on todays game against a team that are already relegated.

4 minutes ago, Maltshoveller said:

Very good player but a total c###

Really ? I'm sure Tammy doesn't think so. As I believe was widely reported, JT  was regularly checking on Tammy and  'phoning/texting him with words of encouragement and congratulations during his time with us. I'm sure this encouragement particularly during our bad run, was invaluable to both Tammy and us.

Just now, BobBobSuperBob said:

Don't like some of the things he's done but 22yrs at one club with medals by the barrel load  - most successful player in Chelsea history - impressive

Proper leader on the pitch - His Love for Chelsea oozes from him - no wonder their fans love him

I'm more impressed by 22 years at a club outside the top of the prem. 

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

I'm more impressed by 22 years at a club outside the top of the prem. 

Playing at that level , winning that amount of medals means you have to be some player whether people like it or not

As for 22yrs at other clubs - you won't find too many 

Playing at that level , winning that amount of medals means you have to be some player whether people like it or not

As for 22yrs at other clubs - you won't find too many 

Indeed. I'm simply saying loyalty doesn't come in to it. 

Loyalty doesn't come into what ?

Think it's great to see a player who genuinely loves his club , Gerrard another

The reason for 22 years at the same club, earning over £100k a week just up the road from your family. 

And he supported Man united, once. 

Just now, CotswoldRed said:

The reason for 22 years at the same club, earning over £100k a week just up the road from your family. 

And he supported Man united, once. 

You just don't like him -a personal thing - I get it 

Why don't you say so instead of trying to knock a very impressive career

hey ho

Just now, bearded_red said:

Moyes has revealed that Sunderland agreed to kick the ball out in the 26th minute.

Think you'll find that's spot fixing. 

They should deduct them points.

You just don't like him -I get it -

hey ho

I've said the same on here about other players. 

Do you think Ryan Giggs would have stayed at Man u if they'd been relegated to League 1? Gerrard at Liverpool etc. 

Loyalty is easy in the top flight when they are printing money for you. 

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

I've said the same on here about other players. 

Do you think Ryan Giggs would have stayed at Man u if they'd been relegated to League 1? Gerrard at Liverpool etc. 

Loyalty is easy in the top flight when they are printing money for you. 

How many of our players would choose to stay if we'd gone down and they had a chance to go to another Champ Club ?

Gerrard for one could have cashed in with a move on several occasions

Terry no doubt too

Archived