IGNORED

RIP my friend

Red Homer

Not sure if you have heard or seen today's news, but one of my closest mates was killed in a car accident this morning by Blaise Castle

A season ticket holder in the Atyeo, and with an angry Ernie tattoo, he's going to be missed.

Lee Cudlip, be good mate, love you loads xx

7 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

Not sure if you have heard or seen today's news, but one of my closest mates was killed in a car accident this morning by Blaise Castle

A season ticket holder in the Atyeo, and with an angry Ernie tattoo, he's going to be missed.

Logged onto Facebook today to see numerous posts about Lee, couldn't believe it. I worked with him at Ultraframe down avonmouth when he was about 16/17. Really great guy, we had some good work nights out. Last time I saw him was at Wembley when city played Walsall, he hadn't changed one bit. Thoughts go out to his family and friends. R.I.P Lee, I'll be having a drink for you tonight mate.

Just now, Winston said:

Logged onto Facebook today to see numerous posts about Lee, couldn't believe it. I worked with him at Ultraframe down avonmouth when he was about 16/17. Really great guy, we had some good work nights out. Last time I saw him was at Wembley when city played Walsall, he hadn't changed one bit. Thoughts go out to his family and friends. R.I.P Lee, I'll be having a drink for you tonight mate.

If you worked at ultraframe, spare a thought for Dave Coleman who was on scene before the ambulance. Thanks for the thoughts

25 minutes ago, Red Homer said:

Don't live far from that road, heard about the crash earlier and that someone had sadly been killed.

Sorry for your loss mate and thoughts with his family

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Don't live far from that road, heard about the crash earlier and that someone had sadly been killed.

Sorry for your loss mate and thoughts with his family

Terrible. I drove that way on the way home from work this morning. About 10. I turned back round went up the m5 . Never thought it would of been something so sad . 

Archived