IGNORED

Tammy returning to BS3??

RaspberryRed

2 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Funnily enough I'd say 'finishing' in the traditional sense is one of his real weaknesses. 

Fantastic, instinctive goal scorer - in the 'always in the right place to toe poke or shin one in' sense.

But improving his actual finishing when he has time and a decision to make would add even more millions to his value!

I think the fact he can improve is a given. Like those mentioned and all the other teenage stars over the years. 

He is a natural poacher as you allude. Rush, Lineker Greaves all had the knack of getting away and were quick over three yards. Get anything on it. I agree decision making could be a little better 

6 hours ago, Up The City! said:

I believe Chelsea inserted a clause that we had to play him if fit, can you see those clubs you mention agreeging to that clause with a player who is intested in the prem? With the stakes so high in the prem i cant see those clubs agreeging to play him in potentially 38 league games.

Do we know that to be fact? I thought there was a clause he had to play a certain number of games, not necessarily every one? 

If it is true, I can't imagine they would insist on the same terms with a Premier League club. As you say I couldn't imagine many agreeing to that. I'd think they'd be a bit more relaxed on that if he was to get a Prem move and some top level experience. 

I am only astounded that anyone would think he would be come back to BCFC. He will play in the Prem next season, and the season after, if it goes well, will be a Chelsea first team player. Source ? Chelsea players, who all rate him hugely. Will he be world class, as Chelsea need, who knows yet, but he will play his career in the Prem of that there is no doubt. 

Just now, Psychopomp said:

I am only astounded that anyone would think he would be come back to BCFC. He will play in the Prem next season, and the season after, if it goes well, will be a Chelsea first team player. Source ? Chelsea players, who all rate him hugely. Will he be world class, as Chelsea need, who knows yet, but he will play his career in the Prem of that there is no doubt. 

Not sure he will be 'World Class' but an International I have no doubt

(World Class attitude Mind)

Archived