IGNORED

Man Utd Team News

11 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Oh come on, you should always support a British team in any major final.

Looking forward to watching the game on my son's new 50 inch curved screen for the first time (and drinking his beer for a change).

Why should you always want a English team to win in Europe . Can't stand the Mancs , **** um 

I'll be thoroughly behind Ajax.  Amsterdam is far preferable to Manchester, in my experience.

What's this nonsense about having to support British teams?  Celtic, Millwall, Bristol R*vers all take bashings on here.  

And if it upsets those megalomaniac's Fergie and Jose Mourhino I'm even more for it.

I can't believe the number of Manchester United supporters I grew up with.  Shameless, indeed John Terry levels of shameless.

40 minutes ago, glynriley said:

I'll cheer on Man Utd. Would like to think they'll reciprocate when we're in it in 4 years time...

Plenty of time. Another 2 years yet to get out of this league.

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Looking forward to watching the game on my son's new 50 inch curved screen for the first time (and drinking his beer for a change).

I can't even bring myself to watch any of there games let alone want them to win!!

The last time I wanted them to win a game was the 68 final and that was when I was to young to know better.

Cum on Ajax!!!

• Admin
21 minutes ago, erndogz said:

That United squad can't defend well enough to park the bus. Attack is their best form of defence.

You do know they had a better defensive record than the Champions Chelsea? Only Spurs did better. Their problem is scoring and without Zlatan they may struggle. 

Just now, Ian M said:

You do know they had a better defensive record than the Champions Chelsea? Only Spurs did better. Their problem is scoring and without Zlatan they may struggle. 

You are right however I felt they sat back too much relying on a 1-0 nil throughout the season which more often that not resulted in a 1-1 draw.

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

There isn't a British (or English) team playing in the final.

2 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Come on Ajax!

I'm more a Cilit Bang man myself.

Although Mrs Downend says I haven't got a clue where it is and iI'm finished far too quickly.:shocking:

2 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Why should you always want a English team to win in Europe . Can't stand the Mancs , **** um 

This...hope Ajax smash them..mourinho has done my absolute nut in all season and for him to lose the UEFA final and fail to qualify for champions league would be comical after he obsessed about it for the last two months 

To be honest I always like the English teams to do well.

However much like many man city fans underestimated Monaco there are a lot of Man United fans up here that are underestimating ajax- they are taking it as a given that they will win.

For that reason alone I hope they blow it.

5 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

I have an irrational dislike for all things Man Utd especially their flipping arm chair supporters who have never ventured north of Watford; yet look down their collective noses when all things City are discussed .

Anyway this made me laugh.

Name:  IMG-20170521-WA0004-1.jpg Views: 140 Size:  74.3 KB

Come on Ajax

I think Ajax will wipe the floor with them .

Archived