IGNORED

Manchester Arena Explosion (Merged)

JasonM88

Just now, Eddie Hitler said:

I am amazed by how strongly political correctness has affected people even on here; it's like 1984 and thought crime.

We can all wait a few days for the usual weasel words from the police: history of mental illness, attacking alone etc. etc.

Well I will say it: it was a muslim that killed these kids and they did it because they were a muslim.

Is that confirmed?

Now these utter despicable cowardly ***** go for our children with a bomb. 

Things are about to get a whole lot worse in this country.

My thoughts go out to all the poor innocent people affected by this horrendous act.

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

it was a muslim that killed these kids and they did it because they were a muslim.

Bit harsh and racist if you ask me, Many claim its a peaceful faith (despite the millions slaughtering millions in their home countries despite being the same faith but different sects (much like Christianity in the middle ages, Protestant vs Catholicism etc etc) These 'terrorists' are just using these mass murders as an excuse in my view, many people joined them having no ties to the faith, only ties for the will of being murderers. Using this logic of my analogy, you can argue Christianity isnt peaceful either, but we as a faith has grown and accepted other faiths and views... (apart from Ireland) 

What kind of mixed up, ****** up planet are we living on? That children and teenagers can't go to a simple pop concert? It's beyond my comprehension.

Condolences to those affected and the victims, RIP.

And to the people of Manchester, offering rooms to those stranded by this appalling attack.

These scumbags can't be allowed to win.

Just now, Eddie Hitler said:

Any such debate is for Off Topic but I do wonder what it will take for some people to wake up and small the coffee.

This thread should be moved soon, moved to the non footballing chat arena of the forum, as its got nothing to do with football.

So far 19 dead , 59 injured.

My blood is boiling, makes me mad how anyone could do this. 21,000 people were at that concert last night. Most were teenagers and primary school age children with there parents.

Speechless.

Thoughts with the effected families and all the 999 responders who no doubt had to deal with some tough sights that two nail bombs would bring.

1 hour ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Bit harsh and racist if you ask me, Many claim its a peaceful faith (despite the millions slaughtering millions in their home countries despite being the same faith but different sects (much like Christianity in the middle ages, Protestant vs Catholicism etc etc) These 'terrorists' are just using these mass murders as an excuse in my view, many people joined them having no ties to the faith, only ties for the will of being murderers. Using this logic of my analogy, you can argue Christianity isnt peaceful either, but we as a faith has grown and accepted other faiths and views... (apart from Ireland) 

Leeds fans claim their not all scum, we all know that's a load of bollox, this is no different. 

30 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Not Racist!!! Is Islam a race!? No! Hate how people use that horrible word so ******* flippantly! 

39 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I am amazed by how strongly political correctness has affected people even on here; it's like 1984 and thought crime.

We can all wait a few days for the usual weasel words from the police: history of mental illness, attacking alone etc. etc.

Well I will say it: it was a muslim that killed these kids and they did it because they were a muslim.

It may have been a Muslim

The people responsible are getting exactly the reaction they want from you

20 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

The only problem that it time it will. Cup final coming up?

Bugger off you, that's going off without a hitch on Saturday I'm going down with mi brother and father , Kell Brook fights an American at bum hole on Saturday  night that's a more likely target . 

37 minutes ago, CrazyInWeston said:

Whilst I think your post reads like someone who doesn't really understand the issue, I think perhaps we could hold off on the Islam/Terrorism debate for the moment. The situation is still ongoing really whilst people are being treated.

RIP to the victims and hope the wounded make a full recovery.

3 minutes ago, Rossi the Robin said:

It may have been a Muslim

The people responsible are getting exactly the reaction they want from you

No, they're really not. It is not an assault upon western "values" it is an assault upon the west.

Your reaction is exactly what they want to happen: say nothing and do nothing.

1 hour ago, Rob k said:

Now these utter despicable cowardly ***** go for our children with a bomb. 

Things are about to get a whole lot worse in this country.

My thoughts go out to all the poor innocent people affected by this horrendous act.

I think this is going to be a real wake up call if the number of fatalities being talked about is true. 

Thoughts with the family and friends of those who lost their lives. 

Have that all to familiar feeling of upset and anger this morning. Absolute bastards.

Archived