IGNORED

Big Sam

Super

I would imagine that he knows something we don't. Either that Crystal Palace are in more trouble than they're publicly letting on, or that the Leicester City job will be available soon. Maybe both.

If he is truly available, then there isn't a single team in the Championship that shouldn't be begging for his signature. I've always rated him, and I still think he's England's loss. His teams might not play the most attractive football, but he's one of very few managers that is both progressive AND can inject an identity into a team.

For the love of god, Lansdown, get that man a bucket of bisto and a contract, asap!

2 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

I would imagine that he knows something we don't. Either that Crystal Palace are in more trouble than they're publicly letting on, or that the Leicester City job will be available soon. Maybe both.

If he is truly available, then there isn't a single team in the Championship that shouldn't be begging for his signature. I've always rated him, and I still think he's England's loss. His teams might not play the most attractive football, but he's one of very few managers that is both progressive AND can inject an identity into a team.

For the love of god, Lansdown, get that man a bucket of bisto and a contract, asap!

Think that's a good shout

Sam will be selective over his next job and personally I don't see him going back to Sunderland

Southampton will be vacant soon and Watford already is , not that I can see him fancying or being considered for either

Wonder whether Steve Gibson might try and get him to Boro

As a long shot - Not sure that Koeman might not be off before next season and that would definitely suit SA down to the ground

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As a long shot - Not sure that Koeman might not be off before next season and that would definitely suit SA down to the ground

You could be onto something there. Koeman could well be off to Barcelona so Everton could well become available. 

8 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

You could be onto something there. Koeman could well be off to Barcelona so Everton could well come available. 

There's either something in the offing or he's not happy with amount of say in player recruitment at Palarse IMHO

Interesting his comments yesterday about Moyes going - Asked if it was a surprise he said no , it's a job and you learn that it happens and it's a job and you move on - he sounded a bit jarred off

26 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

Sam is a fine manager with a great record. On the subject of Leicester City, they are currently negotiating with Craig Shakespeare to extend his contract...

29 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Sam is a fine manager with a great record. On the subject of Leicester City, they are currently negotiating with Craig Shakespeare to extend his contract...

Wonder if they'd think twice here?  Talk on the transistor radio that CS was assistant to SA for England???  Probably much ado about nothing.

58 minutes ago, EnderMB said:

Not gonna happen-just a suggestion of this will scare SL shitless!!

37 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Not so sure - one suggestion is that Palarse are about to be taken over by yet another Chinese Consortium and he doesn't fancy that 

He prefers a chinese takeaway.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

He might consider it but the fact they're in the SBC might be a deterrent for him.

That said I don't think he had promotion to the PL as champions on his CV.

What's the SBC? I honestly can't figure out what that means. Something to do with the Championship?

Archived