IGNORED

Best Indian Takeaway in South Bristol?

Maesknoll Red

On 2017-5-24 at 00:41, CyderInACan said:

Clove by the Hen & Chicken. You have to collect but it's ace.  Or for something a bit less bog standard try Chai Shai on the roundabout by Hotwells/Jacobs Wells Rd. 

http://www.thecloverestaurant.co.uk/

https://m.facebook.com/chaishaikitchen

This past Sunday we found out the hard way that there is no delivery: after a session on North Street we stumbled back to my friend's house, he called and ordered food, and we sat around for an hour, wondering why it had not turned up. He called back, was told the harsh truth, and we sheepishly went to collect in person. No doubt the waiter had spent the past 60 minutes why my friend bothered to give his address. Have eaten there many times, both sit down and take out. No complaints that I recall. Well, not from me, anyway.

On 2017-5-24 at 07:17, Mr Popodopolous said:

Madras Express on North Street is not bad- has a good range there which not everywhere does.

Now closed down I think: certainly has not been open this past week whilst I have been staying in Southville. Shame, as I loved the food in there.

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 16:27, Dollymarie said:

The Clove is fab, also Nobanno in Bishopsworth is fab. Tucked away but gert lush. 

Sounds like a job for International Rescue...  When you need a curry in a hurry....

Does Parker pick it up for you in the Rolls Lady Penelope?   ...  F A B !

14 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Now closed down I think: certainly has not been open this past week whilst I have been staying in Southville. Shame, as I loved the food in there.

Has it??

I remember a while ago seeing it shut but I saw menu still online so I hoped it may have reopened.

Yeah the food in there was excellent. The range was well, lovely stuff.

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 16:27, Dollymarie said:

The Clove is fab, also Nobanno in Bishopsworth is fab. Tucked away but gert lush. 

20 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

No but been to the one in Easton which is from the same people. Easton one was fab. 

... would you like a Lolly Dolly?

fab-ice-lolly-001.jpg?w=620&h=-&s=fae651f96a29d7e7e5316121f95a416f

Archived