IGNORED

my new job

21 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Hi. I start a new job after the Bank Holiday... doing random drugs tests. Now what could I possibly come up with to screw over The Gas?

Fewer random posts on a City forum that suggests you might enjoy drugs?

Making yourself out as a Rovers fan, and posting a similar message on one of their forums might help, but i really doubt it.

Having read that again, I wonder why I replied. Still; I've typed it now, so I might as well post it.

25 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Hi. I start a new job after the Bank Holiday... doing random drugs tests. Now what could I possibly come up with to screw over The Gas?

Interesting job

Can I be rude and ask who for SP

(Don't have to answer if you prefer not ;) )

37 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

As its random I am assuming you don't get a choice of which drugs you test, you just have too take what you are given.

40 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Bound to be all sorts of hallucinogens floating around up there, what with the crowds they think they can see. 

34 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Fewer random posts on a City forum that suggests you might enjoy drugs?

Making yourself out as a Rovers fan, and posting a similar message on one of their forums might help, but i really doubt it.

Having read that again, I wonder why I replied. Still; I've typed it now, so I might as well post it.

:laugh:.... I enjoy a pint as well as the next man, but work mode is work mode

Archived