IGNORED

FA cup final

SecretSam

Just now, Eddie Hitler said:

A couple of teams of foreign millionaires kick a ball around Wembley to win a trophy both managers see as something like fourth prize. It doesn't do it for me.

Good for you.

Very entertaining game so far, Arsenal could rue the missed opportunities. 

1 minute ago, Eddie Hitler said:

A couple of teams of foreign millionaires kick a ball around Wembley to win a trophy both managers see as something like fourth prize. It doesn't do it for me.

Still a game of footie watched by normal fans.

16 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Good for you Eddie.

You're missing a good game so far.

3 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Some question over the goal, thoughts? 

Pedro...no, should have done better

I went out of the room just as it went in and said it is disallowed as 'the flag went up ages ago' only to return moments later to find it had been allowed. To say I was surprised was an understatement. But the Arsenal fan I'm sat with is happy and equally surprised as he predicted getting stuffed today.

Thought the goal should've been ruled out for offside, going by the 'interfere' rule, everyone could see he was offside and expected the whistle (flip side... Play to the whistle.) 

Good game so far, but if I was arsenal, I'd be worried it's only 1 nil. 

Great for a neutral though! 

1 minute ago, Akira said:

Thought the goal should've been ruled out for offside, going by the 'interfere' rule, everyone could see he was offside and expected the whistle (flip side... Play to the whistle.) 

Good game so far, but if I was arsenal, I'd be worried it's only 1 nil. 

Great for a neutral though! 

Offside, handball...but has turned this game up to 11

Oh I'm happy the deadlock was broken! 

Just not sure it should've counted. 

Think the ref has got a few wrong today. Ozil on Hazard should've been a foul and yellow (even if that **** made a meal outta it, but that's the norm nowadays sadly). 

Archived