IGNORED

Tammy permanent

Redmycolour

9 hours ago, redmycolour said:

Just been told Bristol city have put a permanent bid of £20m for tammy Abraham. It was on social media this morning so Im told  Anybody seen or heard anything or am I being wound up

True & the fairies at the bottom of the garden just gave me the winning Lotto numbers :grr:  :facepalm:

4 hours ago, bpexile said:

True & the fairies at the bottom of the garden just gave me the winning Lotto numbers :grr:  :facepalm:

You don`t want to believe a word they say mate. Much better if you use my foolproof method of sending £500 to the bloke in Spain who has my winnings in his bank account and will be sending them to me as soon as the post office opens.

37 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You don`t want to believe a word they say mate. Much better if you use my foolproof method of sending £500 to the bloke in Spain who has my winnings in his bank account and will be sending them to me as soon as the post office opens.

Thats what my long lost nigerian uncle is trying to get me to do! Strange though, he's a prince but still needs the money...

8 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Rumour Tammy is now on £50k a week. 

I can just about delude myself on the bid bit. The wages? 

"Tammy, fancy taking a £30k pay cut to play in the bottom half of the championship? "

But...but...he loves Bristol!!! Doesn't he?

13 hours ago, brizzlelou said:

And I just turned down a hand shandy from Hollie Willoughby....

So there's a question, hand shandy from Hollie Willoughby or Tammy returns for one season on loan?

I think I would rather have Tammy back.

14 hours ago, redmycolour said:

Just been told Bristol city have put a permanent bid of £20m for tammy Abraham. It was on social media this morning so Im told  Anybody seen or heard anything or am I being wound up

You heard the rumour about father christmas?

6 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

You've been had RHR.

I sent the Spanish guy my £500a few weeks back so once he sends me the winnings there will be nothing for you!

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

You've been had RHR.

I sent the Spanish guy my £500a few weeks back so once he sends me the winnings there will be nothing for you!

Ha! It`s you that`s been had. He told me I was the only winner so there!

I`ve packed in work and put a deposit down on a yacht so we`ll see who`s laughing when my cheque arrives.

14 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Ha! It`s you that`s been had. He told me I was the only winner so there!

I`ve packed in work and put a deposit down on a yacht so we`ll see who`s laughing when my cheque arrives.

Dont think so.

I emailed him to double check & he emailed this morning to say my cheque is in he post. FACT!

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

But have you given him your bank details? I have.

You've given him my bank details too?

My money is doubly safe!

21 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yeah, I got them off that Nigerian bloke you sent them to last year - he had hundreds of them but all perfectly legit he told me.

The Nigerian chap said he was looking for a Championship club to buy with his millions.

I mentioned City and that many fans want SL to sell up. He says he is just the man to take us forward and put the club where it belongs - the same as he's doing with my investment.

Archived