IGNORED

Francesco Totti

Lanterne Rouge

A man to be admired for his loyalty to his club and as a player for all the enjoyment he has given his club's supporters.

I understand why so many players move on for the financial security but just like our Big John Atyeo, some have other values that mean so much to them.

49 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

This Totti bloke hasn't got a clue - where's the stage-managed substitution in the 10th minute?? Oh hang on, he's not a **** playing for **** fc, that must be it. 

Haha!

Apparently he's been lauded all over Italy by supporters and rivals alike, flags, banners etc....as ultimate marks of respect, even from Roma's dreaded and bitterest rivals.

Just goes to show his reputation in the Italian game, something that can't be said of JT.

53 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Haha!

Apparently he's been lauded all over Italy by supporters and rivals alike, flags, banners etc....as ultimate marks of respect, even from Roma's dreaded and bitterest rivals.

Just goes to show his reputation in the Italian game, something that can't be said of JT.

Totti has class

JT Would not know the meaning of the word if it bit him in his ass

Real legend. Same club 24 years they said on TV.

Had a certain preference for Napoli but happy Roma got 2nd. Not just because of Totti but they really had to earn that win and 2nd for that matter!

On paper, 2nd v 16th, 2nd best home v 17th away record. Away side secure survival last week, home side just need to win, Totti farewell, full house...4 or 5-0 surely??

Nope.

8 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

As an aside I would not have guessed Genoa being significantly more successful than their city rivals Sampdoria; winning 9 top league titles to Sampdoria's 1. Roma too, only have 3.

That is a shock. I always had Sampdoria down as the bigger, more successful and more prestigious side!

Archived