IGNORED

Tomlin Off Then?

Hazelboy

Looks like he's off. We never saw the best of him last season but if we're playing a more settled version of 442 I'm not really sure where he fits. Seeing as he's on a significant wage, maybe it's for the best.

In the right side, he'd excel. I don't think we're adept enough at this to level to afford a player like Tomlin.

Not sure we will get all of the fee back, but that might depend on who wants him.  Good luck to him.  Not been a fan over this season, but the performances on occasions were a delight.  The goal the season before was the best I've seen at AG.

Great - back to boring, mundane, predictable football with a team of runners and little skill on offer.

Who needs entertainment when you can get results. To think we criticised Wigan and their predictable 1-0 wins !!

Just now, cityloyal473 said:

If true, I can't work out if I'm happy or sad.  On his day he is unplayable and worth the admission fee alone.  On his bad days he's an absolute hindrance to the team.  There is no in-between with him.  Probably best if he goes though.

Same here . If he goes to a promotion chasing side he will tear it up . But u just can't carry a player in a relegation fight. 

Archived