IGNORED

Huddesfield Promoted reminds me of Hull Wembley Day

Chris Honor

A Friday 4-0 victory at home earlier in the season verses Premier league bound Huddersfield shows that in the championship "anyone can beat anyone" and it's all about a good run and consistency, what positions do we have to strengthen to get Promoted ? And OMG its so hard watching smaller clubs than us get to the top league as we struggle to stay up

Think you meant to put this in the football chat forum but sure it will get moved.

RB, LB, CM (if Flint goes), AM, ST as a minimum so 4 or 5 quality in and move out the same number.

Litts already gone and Tammy and potentially Tomlin based on his tweets. Also get rid of Joe Bryan.

49 minutes ago, Neo said:

Think you meant to put this in the football chat forum but sure it will get moved.

RB, LB, CM (if Flint goes), AM, ST as a minimum so 4 or 5 quality in and move out the same number.

Litts already gone and Tammy and potentially Tomlin based on his tweets. Also get rid of Joe Bryan.

Why do we need a CM (if Flint goes)? 

40 minutes ago, Neo said:

Apologies - meant CD - which no doubt you probably knew

I wasn't sure if you were leaning towards Hegeler being Flints replacement, meaning that we would then need a CM to replace Hegeler essentially becoming a CB.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Nice recovery :P

Not at all, Neo seems very well in with whoever at the club & I wasn't sure if he had some information regarding Flint & his potential replacement (Hegeler).

I guess I was looking a little deeper into what he had said in the hope of finding out some 'inside information'.

10 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Not at all, Neo seems very well in with whoever at the club & I wasn't sure if he had some information regarding Flint & his potential replacement (Hegeler).

I guess I was looking a little deeper into what he had said in the hope of finding out some 'inside information'.

Nice recovery for your recovery :thumbsup:

On 5/29/2017 at 20:23, Chris Honor said:

A Friday 4-0 victory at home earlier in the season verses Premier league bound Huddersfield shows that in the championship "anyone can beat anyone" and it's all about a good run and consistency, what positions do we have to strengthen to get Promoted ? And OMG its so hard watching smaller clubs than us get to the top league as we struggle to stay up

Nearly everybody beat Huddersfield when they were sure of being in the play offs.

Small clubs become bigger clubs. When Bournemouth get their new stadium, they will be bigger than us in every respect, unless the unlikely scenario of they go down and we go up.

The answer to the question is Manager Chris.

45 minutes ago, NickJ said:

Nearly everybody beat Huddersfield when they were sure of being in the play offs.

Small clubs become bigger clubs. When Bournemouth get their new stadium, they will be bigger than us in every respect, unless the unlikely scenario of they go down and we go up.

The answer to the question is Manager Chris.

:laugh: Honestly. more plasticy than us in every respect, i think you meant.

44 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Plastics. And bigger in a small sort of way. Bigger only while it lasts.

No **** it. AFC (a clue in itself) Bournemouth aint and never will be bigger.

AFCB are traditionally a rather small club who are currently going through a 'large' phase and could conceivably become even larger. Why is the AFC bit a clue anyway? It's just a way of expressing the code of football. What do we think about Sunderland AFC (who are now in the division below them)? 

Just now, City Rocker said:

AFCB are traditionally a rather small club who are currently going through a 'large' phase and could conceivably become even larger. Why is the AFC bit a clue anyway? It's just a way of expressing the code of football. What do we think about Sunderland AFC (who are now in the division below them)? 

I know what I think about Sunderland

8 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

:laugh: Honestly. more plasticy than us in every respect, i think you meant.

No, I didn't.

Most football clubs are "plastic" these days, including Bristol City.

When Bournemouth have their new, bigger stadium, I cannot see any way we are "bigger" than them.

Archived