IGNORED

17/18 Season Tickets / Proof of Age (Merged)

AlrightMeBabber

1 hour ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

If your ticket is a renewal in the same seat i think they just load them on to your current card. 

That's what I understand, only moved seats or new sales get a new card.

11 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

No I think we all get new ones as the old ones have dates for 2016/2017 on them

No they don't. Go check. The only people getting new season ticket holders are those of us moving, and new season ticket holders. Otherwise your season ticket from the season that just finished will be valid for next season. :) 

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No they don't. Go check. The only people getting new season ticket holders are those of us moving, and new season ticket holders. Otherwise your season ticket from the season that just finished will be valid for next season. :) 

That's what I said :blush:

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Further scenes expected as those who 'missed the deadline get free 'plus' membership and elected to not pay the twenty quid... well, it's printed on the ticket.

Renewals should get post though with the credit card fixture lists unless they hand them out at the turnstiles at the first game.

Of course we will all miss it because we won't know it's happening without the fixture cards !! :P

27 minutes ago, Leaning To One Side said:

Has the club released any recent info on number of ST's sold so far?

Not that I have seen - be good to get an update although I suspect they will be lower than the same stage last season.

Sense numbers will only increase if the "exciting players" the club are apparently after (MA/LJ comments a few weeks back) become signed, sealed and delivered.

Time will tell.........

2 hours ago, Full nelson said:

Hi

did anyone else receive an email regarding proof of age for an under 22 season ticket? This isn't for me but my younger brother! I don't want to start giving his birth certificate to anyone. 

Cheers. 

It's a genuine request, if not a slightly odd one. All concession ticket holders received the email I'm told.

7 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Not that I have seen - be good to get an update although I suspect they will be lower than the same stage last season.

Sense numbers will only increase if the "exciting players" the club are apparently after (MA/LJ comments a few weeks back) become signed, sealed and delivered.

Time will tell.........

Well we know 11500 have been sold which was 2k short,

but that was weeks ago,

it will be down but not by many,

7 hours ago, Full nelson said:

Hi

did anyone else receive an email regarding proof of age for an under 22 season ticket? This isn't for me but my younger brother! I don't want to start giving his birth certificate to anyone. 

Cheers. 

Yep that's normal practice. You just have to email them a copy of it. Same as I had to prove my foster son was disabled by sending a copy of his disability living allowance letter. 

So last year my daughter was 11 so I got her a child's season ticket U12's.

As she will be turning 12 before the new season starts, this coming season I've got her a U19's ticket.

Now even after already making two payments I've had a email this morning asking to see her proof of age. So was wondering if anyone else has had to do this? Why didn't they ask for the last two years but have this year once she's gone up a age bracket? 

5 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

As she will be turning 12 before the new season starts, this coming season I've got her a U19's ticket.

Now even after already making two payments I've had a email this morning asking to see her proof of age. So was wondering if anyone else has had to do this? Why didn't they ask for the last two years but have this year once she's gone up a age bracket? 

I would assume because 12 year olds are less likely to pretend to be 11 than 19 year olds are to pretend to be 18. That being said I've had an u19 ST for several years and never been asked for proof. 

7 minutes ago, cityboy99 said:

Everyone who has a concessions season ticket has been requested to show proof of age. 

This being under 12/19 & seniors.

Archived