IGNORED

New Away Kit

Davefevs

I ordered in the shop and have had no proof of purchase or any kind of email from the shop. They just wrote my name on a list with what size I wanted etc. All I've got is my till receipt but that doesn't say what I've ordered on it, just how much I was charged. 

37 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I ordered in the shop and have had no proof of purchase or any kind of email from the shop. They just wrote my name on a list with what size I wanted etc. All I've got is my till receipt but that doesn't say what I've ordered on it, just how much I was charged. 

I took a screen grab, but bearing in mind I had to log in with an email and password, surprised I've had nothing.  Will go old skool and call them tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, kmpowell said:

As of this morning, its totally disappeared from the online store. 

I believe that it was available to preorder only until 31 May, so presumably will not now be available from the online store until they have them in stock.

30 minutes ago, Bcfc2009 said:

I believe that it was available to preorder only until 31 May, so presumably will not now be available from the online store until they have them in stock.

Correct.

i emailed the store, who confirmed I'll get an email when it's ready.  I still I should get an email confirming order.

11 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Tagging @AdamB as FLO - can you confirm re kids ST shirts. Given the marketing material states "...free junior shirt" this implies a choice I would suggest. 

I would imagine if there was a choice that will be only for sizing. Think as in previous years the shirt will be home only. 

You might get a response from Adam, but also believe media staff etc are taking holiday at the moment before the players return. There's not many staff around Ashton Gate at the moment I don't think.

Edit: @Dollymarie has posted much the same as I was typing, she's quicker than I !

While were on the subject of new away kit,  after trying really hard to like them, I've decided I don't like the white socks, they're just wrong.

Lime socks would have been better, 

But on the plus side, with the away socks being white, maybe an indication that the home socks will be red?

Red  white  red

Nice and organised!

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Tagging @AdamB as FLO - can you confirm re kids ST shirts. Given the marketing material states "...free junior shirt" this implies a choice I would suggest. 

Like it was a deal breaker on the ST.

Be grateful you're getting a free shirt for the young un'.

49 minutes ago, 42nite said:

While were on the subject of new away kit,  after trying really hard to like them, I've decided I don't like the white socks, they're just wrong.

Lime socks would have been better, 

But on the plus side, with the away socks being white, maybe an indication that the home socks will be red?

Red  white  red

Nice and organised!

Wife's cousin works in ticketing at AG, was speaking to him last night and he said that although he hasn't actually seen it himself, he's heard that everybody that has seen it is very, very impressed with it.

Not ground-breaking news I'm afraid, but sounds promising.

5 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

First line - massive assumption on your part

Second line - I'm not being ungrateful. Show me where any of the blurb has said "free home shirt" please. 

The mind boggles how the club can screw up their own sales and marketing effort, what effort I hear you say, on what is probably the most important item sold in the store. 

How hard could it be to have it on sale on the last home match of the season and market it as a discounted item for that day only and then have it sufficiently stocked through the close season. 

This is an in house label; there are absolutely no excuses.

For the first time in 2 decades I was going to buy a whole kit, while back in the UK for a short visit.

It is inept and incompetent beyond my comprehension and has cost the club tens of thousands of pounds in lost revenue not to mention thousands of fans feeling disappointed, angry and simply shaking their heads in disbelief.

1 minute ago, havanatopia said:

The mind boggles how the club can screw up their own sales and marketing effort, what effort I hear you say, on what is probably the most important item sold in the store. 

How hard could it be to have it on sale on the last home match of the season and market it as a discounted item for that day only and then have it sufficiently stocked through the close season. 

This is an in house label; there are absolutely no excuses.

It is inept and incompetent beyond my comprehension and has cost the club tens of thousands of pounds in lost revenue not to mention thousands of fans feeling disappointed, angry and simply shaking their heads in disbelief. 

Was just about to write something like this. Totally agree. They'd shift loads in the last couple of weeks of the season and into the summer. The home and away kits should be ready to go by the start of June at the latest.

9 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

3 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

First line - massive assumption on your part

Second line - I'm not being ungrateful. Show me where any of the blurb has said "free home shirt" please. 

Didn't assume it was a deal breaker?!? In fact, quite clearly the opposite.

What does it matter if home or away, you get a free kid's shirt?! They don't need to specify; it's a great perk so take what's given, surely?!

Archived