IGNORED

Famara Diedhiou [Merged] And now signed!!!

Edge1981

5 hours ago, Oops said:

And thank **** his name doesn't rhyme with a fish, appliance, weather system etc.. otherwise we'd be looking at another 5 pages of shit 

I don't think your concerns about appliance or weather system puns have any foundation.

However, the issue of  fishy puns is one that needs to be ironed out or there could be a storm brewing, as there are a few on otib who are always carping on about it.

6 hours ago, Oops said:

I'm not going to quote the last 20 posts, but needless to say that you're all massive whoppers.

Can we not enjoy anything, ever?

Thank **** this forum doesn't represent the true fanbase, cos if it did we'd still be getting 7,500 at home games.

Thank **** for going beyond the status quo..

6 hours ago, Oops said:

I'm not going to quote the last 20 posts, but needless to say that you're all massive whoppers.

Can we not enjoy anything, ever?

Thank **** this forum doesn't represent the true fanbase, cos if it did we'd still be getting 7,500 at home games.

Hope this happens. Need to get this done ASAP . Now it's out other clubs might start sniffing about. Clubs might think they done it with kodjia . We're have a piece of that

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

I don't think your concerns about appliance or weather system puns have any foundation.

However, the issue of  fishy puns is one that needs to be ironed out or there could be a storm brewing, as there are a few on otib who are always carping on about it.

Give it a rest mate ffs... 

4 minutes ago, Neo said:

Trustworthy site anybody know?

I hope true as need to tie down before others try hi-jacking which is a big possibility.

Think they're just jumping on the band wagon.

Confident he is signing for us though. Very much doubt any other clubs would have only been made aware of him on Sunday like the rest of us. 

6 minutes ago, Neo said:

Trustworthy site anybody know?

I hope true as need to tie down before others try hi-jacking which is a big possibility.

The reliable ones are the ones that broke the news first. Seems most news sources are reporting it now. Just a waiting game. I'd imagine something will be done this week though, so we won't have to wait to long. 

Anyone know if this guy can speak English? Would be a massive plus if he can! 

10 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Some comments earlier on this thread saying that FD only scored 8 goals last season, whereas Kodjia scored 'loads'.

Bear in mind that FB's goals were scored in the top French division for a newly promoted team who were not league leaders, whereas Kodjia's were in the French second division, for the league leaders.

In addition, the standard of football in the French second division is far inferior to our second division.

Surely we have the better second division when two seasons ago as a recently promoted team manage to reel away the ligue 2 player of the year.

8 minutes ago, ciderbeans said:

I know it means nothing but his stats are absolutely terrible on fifa17. Maybe we should go for Amath diedhiou from Tenerife instead....

He has poor physicals apart from strength but his finishing stat is the second highest behind Dwight Gayle by 1 rating , his positioning stat is the joint highest with Kodjia and his heading accuracy is the same as Glenn Murray which would rank him 6th in the divison. I wouldn't say his stats were poor at all , in fact it would make him one of the more potent strikers in the division.

3 minutes ago, WRERE said:

He has poor physicals apart from strength but his finishing stat is the second highest behind Dwight Gayle by 1 rating , his positioning stat is the joint highest with Kodjia and his heading accuracy is the same as Glenn Murray which would rank him 6th in the divison. I wouldn't say his stats were poor at all , in fact it would make him one of the more potent strikers in the division.

They probably get very lazy with players like this as well because no one used them. Long as they get some of it right it's okay. 

Most of it is guess work from them anyway. 

2 minutes ago, Tears in rain said:

They probably get very lazy with players like this as well because no one used them. Long as they get some of it right it's okay. 

Most of it is guess work from them anyway. 

FIFA17 based upon guess work? How very dare you sir? It's gospel truth, that's what it is.

2 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Football Manager 17 stats for what it's worth...

screen-shot-2017-06-27-at-09-4.png

Well as long as we don't ask him to take corners or play him on the wing and take long throws we'll be fine.

14 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

Football Manager 17 stats for what it's worth...

screen-shot-2017-06-27-at-09-4.png

Does it show his "potential" or do you need the editor for that? Long time since I played any Championship Manager/Football Manager games!

3 minutes ago, Kibs said:

Does it show his "potential" or do you need the editor for that? Long time since I played any Championship Manager/Football Manager games!

You can view it on the editor - not at my PC so can't check but someone else probably can. FIFA ratings for lower league players are basically worthless, but FM is much more accurate and does carry a bit of weight.

Archived