IGNORED

Small in Stature 11

allyolly

Ok bored......on the back of a couple of similar posts how about a small but perfectly formed city 11....

GK: Bo Anderson 

RB: Andy Llewelyn 

CB: Adam El Abd

CB: Matt Hill

LB: John Bailey

RM: Junior Bent

CM: Steve Galliers

CM: Lee Johnson

LM: Michael McIndoe

Attack: Tony Thorpe 

Attack: Scott Partridge

All from memory and not checked out any actual heights so could be way off! So who is missing? 

1. Gerry Sweeney.

2. Dickie Rooks, although he did once beat John Toshack (who was quite tall) to a header.

If we get round to the thinnest players, then I'll start the ball rolling with Tom Ritchie.

7 hours ago, 22A said:

If we get round to the thinnest players, then I'll start the ball rolling with Tom Ritchie.

Tony Fitzpatrick was thin, like a matchstick. The one from Bolton not St Mirren. Edit. Just realised his name was Paul, it was along time ago. lols.

7 hours ago, 22A said:

1. Gerry Sweeney.

2. Dickie Rooks, although he did once beat John Toshack (who was quite tall) to a header.

Geoff Merrick always looked a little on the short side (at least for a centre half) or is my memory playing tricks?

On 2017-6-2 at 01:26, BS4 on Tour... said:

Frankie Fielding always looks tiny to me - for a keeper...like some 12 year old has won a competition to be in goal for a day...is he really six foot 1" as the official stats say?! Perhaps it's my contact lenses!

Snap!

I did several double takes the first time I saw him between the sticks and thought exactly what you said.

I kept expecting his mum to run on with a scarf to stop him getting a chill.

Archived