IGNORED

£100m for relegation

Judda

10 hours ago, Judda said:

Sunderland got about  £100m for their relegation last season.... the gap is getting stupid now... how can smaller clubs compete with that?

Its a joke. Its nice to see two different teams promoted in Brighton and Huddersfield but how long will it be until they become a Hull/Norwich.

2 hours ago, Judda said:

It highlights the fact that if we don't do it in the next few years we'll need a miracle to ever do it.....

The FA look after the Premiership like the Tories look after the rich.

I honestly don't think the Prem is the plan, for all the talk there's not a single shred of evidence to say we're going for it.

I'm also not particularly enamoured with the Prem so I'm in two minds about the whole thing.

(until we get there when I'll probably change my mind, well one of them at least)

Well lets be honest, the PL needs to be brought to heel by the FA. However, the FA is more concerned about meeting diversity targets than keeping small clubs' dreams of PL football alive. Look at the Oystons and the fella who bought Reading(?) who wasn't allowed to invest in the PL. It's unfair.

12 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Well lets be honest, the PL needs to be brought to heel by the FA. However, the FA is more concerned about meeting diversity targets than keeping small clubs' dreams of PL football alive. Look at the Oystons and the fella who bought Reading(?) who wasn't allowed to invest in the PL. It's unfair.

The FA has nil say so in the way the FA runs its finances that is up to its member clubs. of course its unfair its meant to be its about the member clubs and that is it as its nobodies business what they do with their cash. if the FA had years back thought about where this was all going and were a bit more diverse fans and everybody else might had a little bit of say.   

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

I honestly don't think the Prem is the plan, for all the talk there's not a single shred of evidence to say we're going for it.

I'm also not particularly enamoured with the Prem so I'm in two minds about the whole thing.

(until we get there when I'll probably change my mind, well one of them at least)

A wise man once said that often the journey can be more enjoyable than arriving at the destination. I tend to agree if I`m honest.

On 01/06/2017 at 22:06, Judda said:

Sunderland got about  £100m for their relegation last season.... the gap is getting stupid now... how can smaller clubs compete with that?

so why do we keep flirting with regulation when we must get 80 million?

Archived