IGNORED

Teddy Sheringham to be named Swindon manager

Lanterne Rouge

20 minutes ago, bs3 said:

They do love a big name manager at Swindon don't they.

Maybe making up for the non descript sh1thole that is Swindon by trying to add some faux glamour.

Exactly what I said. I can go back to the Lou Macari days ( liked him), Hoddle, Di Canio, McMahon, Ardiles. That's just a few off the top of my head. How many managers do they get through. That along with all their scandal and demotions makes them an exciting club to support I guess :blink:

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Exactly what I said. I can go back to the Lou Macari days ( liked him), Hoddle, Di Canio, McMahon, Ardiles. That's just a few off the top of my head. How many managers do they get through. That along with all their scandal and demotions makes them an exciting club to support I guess :blink:

It certainly gives them something else to think about other than thinking about sleeping with their siblings. 

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

On the bright side though, Swindon's typical season only lasts three months, they can claim titles in November....so a soft re-introduction to working life for Teddy if he should take the job.....

Must be murder for ex players  like teddy and Roy Keane,they were so good that to even work with people lower prem level would be frustrating for them let alone championship and below and seeing them being dross every week 

2 hours ago, bs3 said:

They do love a big name manager at Swindon don't they.

Maybe making up for the non descript sh1thole that is Swindon by trying to add some faux glamour.

And Mark Cooper has been their most successful manager for years.

Great decision these big name appointments.

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm just astounded it seems to have gone unnoticed that Harry Kewell is the new Crawley manager!

Yeah right. Crawley.. Massive team. Kewell.. Huge international star.

I see he did rather poorly as under 21 for Watford.. He has his work cut out at Crawley but should finish at least be 1 off the bottom with Teddy at Dwindle.

Archived