IGNORED

Teddy Sheringham to be named Swindon manager

Lanterne Rouge

On 02/06/2017 at 23:56, stephenkibby. said:

makes me laugh. yesterday Giggs was favorite  for the Sunderland job.

Please let it be. No matter what we think of Johnson would anyone swap him for Giggs?

Olly?

Why Giggs gets linked with any big managerial appointment escapes me; the guy has done nothing since he stopped playing.

Yes I absolutely would have LJ above Giggs or, for that matter, Holloway who has been a disaster since his reappointment at QPR.  Afte beating Rotherham (well whoopie doo) they then lost seven of their last eight games going from mid table to just escaping relegation.  This from a guy who's meant to be able to fire up his teams.  He should have signed Neymar when he had the chance.

57 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Why Giggs gets linked with any big managerial appointment escapes me; the guy has done nothing since he stopped playing.

Yes I absolutely would have LJ above Giggs or, for that matter, Holloway who has been a disaster since his reappointment at QPR.  Afte beating Rotherham (well whoopie doo) they then lost seven of their last eight games going from mid table to just escaping relegation.  This from a guy who's meant to be able to fire up his teams.  He should have signed Neymar when he had the chance.

Id take anybody except Hollowhead above LJ

Archived