IGNORED

U21 European Championship - Engvall

BCFCGav

Sadly its a summer with no major tournament - my least favourite kind of summer as it turns out - but this should at least be worth a watch. 

England are grouped with Poland, Slovakia and Sweden, the latter of which are bringing a certain Gustav. Be a good opportunity to get a look at him as well as seeing how our young lions do. 

First match is on the 16th of this month and is England - Sweden. Oddly the hosts (Poland) play later that night. 

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Sadly its a summer with no major tournament - my least favourite kind of summer as it turns out - but this should at least be worth a watch. 

England are grouped with Poland, Slovakia and Sweden, the latter of which are bringing a certain Gustav. Be a good opportunity to get a look at him as well as seeing how our young lions do. 

First match is on the 16th of this month and is England - Sweden. Oddly the hosts (Poland) play later that night. 

Any idea when England announce their squad - you have to hope (and expect) Tammy`s going.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Any idea when England announce their squad - you have to hope (and expect) Tammy`s going.

Nah can't find anything indicating the announcement date. But with Rashford only being used by the seniors from now on Tammy is a shoe-in. Battle of the City forwards (or ex-forwards as is the case with Tammy :crying:). 

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Nah can't find anything indicating the announcement date. But with Rashford only being used by the seniors from now on Tammy is a shoe-in. Battle of the City forwards (or ex-forwards as is the case with Tammy :crying:). 

Must be soon and you`re right about Rashford. I don`t think Watmore`s recovered from that bad injury yet either so Tammy must go surely.

Archived