IGNORED

Odds for next season

Jerseybean

If I was a neutral I'd be keen to see what we are to be relegated, got away with it for 2 years running because we had the best striker in the division, replacing Tammy, Tomlin & Flint (if he goes) will be very difficult 

26 minutes ago, harrys said:

If I was a neutral I'd be keen to see what we are to be relegated, got away with it for 2 years running because we had the best striker in the division, replacing Tammy, Tomlin & Flint (if he goes) will be very difficult 

it's 12/1 11/2 even

33 minutes ago, harrys said:

Yep catches up with you in the end. Fully expect us to be in the mix again next season.

I know it can be doom and gloom on OTIB. I expect to us to struggle again for all the reasons already mentioned.

However, I can't see how the bookies have Sheff Utd as a better bet than City! Yes, 100 points in League One but City walked League One in the promotion season and then that went proper t!ts up!

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

There you go, made your day....just stick a tenner on relegation and hope for the best. 

I await a photo of your betting slip when you've lumped on 

Won't hold my breath as you're all words whilst happy clapping from you're armchair 

Laughing at you makes my day :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, supercidered said:

I know it can be doom and gloom on OTIB. I expect to us to struggle again for all the reasons already mentioned.

However, I can't see how the bookies have Sheff Utd as a better bet than City! Yes, 100 points in League One but City walked League One in the promotion season and then that went proper t!ts up!

Maybe they rate their manager more highly?

Shitfield United .....  25/1 Outright, 8/1 Promotion, 7/2 Top Six Finish, 7/1 Relegation. 

I think a Alien as compiled them odds. The 7/1 to be relegated is a whopping price at this stage, all the others are missing a zero before the slash surely. 

8 hours ago, eastonboy said:

Sky bet have us 11/2 to finish in the top 6 and also 11/2 to be relegated.

So either  outcome is just as likely according to them.

to be honest you wouldn't bet against either would you, knowing us it really could go either way.

7 hours ago, supercidered said:

most of the time they must be guessing, they haven't a clue at the moment what team most clubs will kick off with next season.

It really is bad if close season you can't muster a glimmer of hope.  It's not even as if you've got the recent misery of a Saturday afternoon to reflect on! I only hope that for some of you doom and gloom merchants real life is better. 

Bet Confirmation - TL8344857122I - InternetTime of bet: 30/05/2017 13:42:54
No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
1 Arsenal  England Premier League 2017/18
(To Win Outright)
13/05/2018 3 Places
1/5 Odds
12/1 To Run
2 Bristol City  England Championship 2017/18
(To Win Outright)
05/05/2018 3 Places
1/4 Odds
40/1 To Run
3 Doncaster  England League 1 2017/18
(To Win Outright)
05/05/2018 3 Places
1/4 Odds
25/1 To Run
4 Exeter  England League 2 2017/18
(To Win Outright)
05/05/2018 3 Places
1/4 Odds
14/1 To Run

Multiples
Bet Type No.of Bets Unit Stake Total Stake To Return Return
E/W 4 Folds 1 0.50 1.00    
Total Stake:  1.00

17 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

The betting odds for next year are out, with City being quoted at 12/1 for promotion. Full details here: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/city-121-for-premier-league-promotion-3728927.aspx

Calling odds at this point in the summer break is little more than a way of separating fools from their money. The bookies have to say something however pointless 

Archived