IGNORED

Your most detested City player

Major Isewater

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Steve Jones. Not much of a player, but he's still got a tan (or perhaps he's rubbed Bisto on his face)

image.png

Seem to recall an away game at Northampton, Sixfields? First game of new season, new kit - he was positively orange!

20 hours ago, Bo Andersons dietician said:

I have really disliked several right backs - Gerard Lavin / Jamie Smith because they were both animals with zero footballing ability + Nicky Hunt / Richard Foster for being so absolutely hopeless.

Remember Smith getting sent off up at Chesterfield (I think) for a horrific tackle, clearly going out just to hurt someone...then our fans clapped him off! I was livid!

Not an easy position for us to fill more often than not, remind me who have we got to play there next season?

Ian Baird after giving the v sign to the enclosure / grandstand after getting taken off in a friendly against Chelsea i seem to recall.

He was getting dogs abuse from the crowd after a shocking performance. Signed from Hearts i think played 1993-5.

On 07/06/2017 at 10:02, Ashtonwurzel said:

That Lavin character who lasted about 5 games before smashing the ball into the crowd and getting sent off. Don't think we would have got on.

I think that was on his debut and he broke someone's arm?

Never 'hated' a player whilst they've been playing for City but been really frustrated with a few over the years, Adam Matthews being the most recent. 

Not a fan of Jason Roberts who is a ******* bell end.

City hating *****.

11 hours ago, Bicester Red said:

Can you remember 

John Kerr

worse player ever

I'd forgotten about him. He was a poor forward who only scored 4 goals in his season with us. From memory, which is often wrong, he scored all of them against one team. Two away and two at home. Although he wasn't very good, I don't think that's a reason to make him the most detested player ever. 

Archived