IGNORED

Well done Hordur

BSRED

54 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Maybe look at Benni's posting history and use yer noggin

Hordur is just one of many who has been mismanaged by LJ and wants out IN MY OPINION.

I've just been back through his posting history and he doesn't appear to have any inside info about goings on at the club.

He has however, defended Mags A LOT throughout the season. So using my noggin this leads me to believe that Benni is somehow connected to Hordur, rather than connected to the club.

1 hour ago, Norn Iron said:

Aha Major. You're playing that game where you take a classic lyric and add it to another from a completely different song. The new opus would make people think it's a long lost verse etc! So, here's my third line.....

Wipe the sleep from your eyes,

Take the ribbons from your hair.

I decided eventually
This ain't doing a thing for me

But I'll be there .

47 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Which begs the question - was he signed without LJs buy in - or is our scouting poor and we identified him as what we wanted only to decide a few months later he wasn't?

Or is it an interpersonal issue?

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the very public criticism of Hordur after the PNE game had something to do with it. LJ kept telling everyone HM wasn't a LB, brought him on at LB, than slagged him off!!!

So it looks like another one of our ones for the future (doesn't appear Engvall wants to come back) will be off.

Archived