IGNORED

Season Cards

wendyredredrobin

30 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Yeah, its auto allocating row 39 for me which is much to far away from the action.

If you're on the mobile site it automatically picks. Go on a computer. If you're already on a compute click 'chose seats' above where the stadium plan is. 

3 hours ago, Rossi the Robin said:

I have renewed as plus again

if I didn't choose plus, would still be printed on my card as they aren't sending out new ones to people who are renewing ? 

They say you'll get a new card if you're changing category (e.g. going from regular adult to senior) so perhaps that would also include those going from plus to "regular".

Hi Dolman, asked this question of Supporter Services when I re-newed and they will issue new cards.. see below. Assume it works both ways..

Hi David,

Thank you for renewing. As you have now changed to a PLUS you will in fact receive a new card with PLUS on it. We are also working on a system to be able to swipe the cards moving forwards for your discounts.

On 6/7/2017 at 22:06, wendyredredrobin said:

On the website trying to buy now, but it provides best available seats but does not allow you to select your seats.

The option is there for about a 10th of a second, then disappears before you can click on it.

Why do they make it so hard?

I have always found booking tickets or anything on the website a nightmare. I tend to do it by phone you might take bit of time for answer but it far less stressful than internet.

Archived