IGNORED

Lee Tomlin staying?

The hand of RO'D

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

Or the cynic in me says its him saying "look at me, I'm successful as I've obviously just scored a goal, come and get me"

Yeah, the hashtags make it very clear that that's his message...!?!

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

Should I stay or should I go now. Seen a picture of him yesterday looking fit . 

You are entitled to browse whichever websites you like in the privacy of your own home..! 

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

Or the cynic in me says its him saying "look at me, I'm successful as I've obviously just scored a goal, come and get me"

Good point, it's almost certain that the scouting and recruitment policies in football are largely based around goal celebration pictures posted on Instagram. Good luck Lee!

;)

Ugh - how much longer have we got to put up with Tomlin and is 'will he, won't he' bollocks

Two posts in and I'm bored already

How about you just knuckle down, train hard and prove you're worth the massive contract you signed less than 12 months ago?

12 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Good point, it's almost certain that the scouting and recruitment policies in football are largely based around goal celebration pictures posted on Instagram. Good luck Lee!

;)

I wouldn't say he's the sharpest tool in the toolbox, but I guess he's doesn't have to be. It's all about the chase with him, look how he love teasing and tormenting us last year which as @29AR mentions results in his ego getting massaged. It's not for the scouts to noticed, it's all about fan pressure and adoration, he's using Social media for his own benefit here, as expected.

He hasn't feature in the team much during the back end of the season, when our results picked up. He's bored with us and wants new fans (or even old ones at 'Boro) to love him again.

18 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Ugh - how much longer have we got to put up with Tomlin and is 'will he, won't he' bollocks

Two posts in and I'm bored already

How about you just knuckle down, train hard and prove you're worth the massive contract you signed less than 12 months ago?

Let's hope he's had time to reflect over the summer and is now realising he owes to us and the club next season to really put a shift in.

Heres hoping

2 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

Let's hope he's had time to reflect over the summer and is now realising he owes to us and the club next season to really put a shift in.

Heres hoping

Yeah. Wouldn't hold your breath on this one....

Let's hope he is staying......the most talented player we have had in a long long time!

Just need him to knuckle down and get back to the standards he set when on loan.

In a confident, performing team, he can destroy the vast majority of defences in the SBC

Come on LT......prove all the doubters wrong!

FFS - quite a few players were below par fairly often last season - both Bristolians were shocking for the large part yet very little said.

Why the bashing of a man we know lacks personal confidence?

Weird !!

3 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Perhaps the club who was interested, decided not to pursue it, so he's trying to make up with us fans. 

What's he got to make up for exactly? Nothing for me - he has my full backing and hoping to see him firing come August !!

Archived