IGNORED

New Hull Manager

Selred

29 minutes ago, Selred said:

I'm only really creating this thread to see if his name, Slutsky, will be filtered.

And those who aren't as immature as me can now use this thread to actually discuss the appointment.

Or to be really immature....Slutsky & Hutch (snigger)....if Bobby Hutchinson became assistant.

39 minutes ago, Selred said:

I'm only really creating this thread to see if his name, Slutsky, will be filtered.

And those who aren't as immature as me can now use this thread to actually discuss the appointment.

I'm sure it's not only loose women who enjoy alpine pursuits. 

• Admin

Back to the topic,  he has been working with the Chelsea youth teams for a few years now. Abramovic has friends at Hull and no doubt had a word to get him this job. Don't be surprised if Hull get plenty of Chelsea fringe players on loan this season 

Think Boro are probably potential champions. Probably in the best position of the relegated clubs. Monk is a good choice. Will be interesting to see how Leeds fare without him. To think that 3 or 4 years back we were trying to sign him as a player....what could have been.

21 hours ago, Buster Footman's T shirt said:

Think Boro are probably potential champions. Probably in the best position of the relegated clubs. Monk is a good choice. Will be interesting to see how Leeds fare without him. To think that 3 or 4 years back we were trying to sign him as a player....what could have been.

Yes we did, he didn't want to leave Swansea.

Archived