IGNORED

I'm Lee Tomlin

The dastardly red

13 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

will do my best. By the way, I love this city and I think your comment doesn't do Bristol justice. You should be happy that you live in such a progressive place, I know I am.

Thought you lived in Leicester?

19 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

If you really are LT tell us what you actually did say to LJ at Huddersfield.

If it matches what LJ told me it was I`ll believe you.:fear:

But I'm Le johnson and I can't remember telling you anything about what LT said to me at Huddersfield.

8 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

So, are you really Lee Tomlin, or just going on a serious wind-up?  I can't see why anyone would want to maintain such a lie, so perhaps tis true...

Does anyone believe Dastardly Red is Lee Tomlin? Should we have a vote?

Just someone after a bit of attention I reckon. Could be him then

I think we need to make it our aim this weekend to verify if this claim is true - would be amazing to know for sure.

So, Dastardly Red, if you are not Lee Tomlin, I ask you to admit this today as a joke, and no worries.

If you maintain you are LT - you must understand that this will be doubted until this is in someway proven.

*** And just in case you are Lee, I salute you for saying so, and hope you are allowed by the club to stay active on the forum ***

14 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I think we need to make it our aim this weekend to verify if this claim is true - would be amazing to know for sure.

So, Dastardly Red, if you are not Lee Tomlin, I ask you to admit this today as a joke, and no worries.

If you maintain you are LT - you must understand that this will be doubted until this is in someway proven.

*** And just in case you are Lee, I salute you for saying so, and hope you are allowed by the club to stay active on the forum ***

It's clearly not Tomlin, the join date, the posting in match threads that Tomlin is playing in, posting only from Bristol, the syntax being totally different to how Tomlin writes on social media.. even the username.. it's a strange choice of wind up given how easily it can be disproved. 

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

It's clearly not Tomlin, the join date, the posting in match threads that Tomlin is playing in, posting only from Bristol, the syntax being totally different to how Tomlin writes on social media.. even the username.. it's a strange choice of wind up given how easily it can be disproved. 

Pretty funny though.

Archived