IGNORED

Joe 'Art........

Son of Fred

25 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Was it really his fault? No? 

Hes got to stand the other side of where he positions his wall.

easy target. Sometimes just need to say good free kick? 

Twice in a row from about 30 years out? Neither were anywhere near the corner nor were they ´thunderous´ shots.

My shout goes to Pickford if he gets a move to team like Everton and keeps up his performances from last season. I feel he will go for less than the £30m Sunderland want for him with the WC coming up.

Yeah he conceded a lot but when your faced with 10+ shots on target a game one is going to go in. 

43 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Depending on how next season goes injury wise, I expect Butland will be no. 1 for the world cup. 

Why not Heaton? For me he is better than Butland. Dont count out Pickford either.

14 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

Heston won't even be at the WC

Why because he plays for burnley? 

I like it that this squad seems to be picked on form and not reputations ! 

Butland has been out for best part of 18 months. Mean time heaton has been performing week in week out for burnley.

53 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Why because he plays for burnley? 

I like it that this squad seems to be picked on form and not reputations ! 

Butland has been out for best part of 18 months. Mean time heaton has been performing week in week out for burnley.

47 minutes ago, Super said:

If he has a season like last he will be.

Because he's fifth in line. 

Hart

Butland

Forster

Pickford 

Heaton

Just now, JasonM88 said:

Read the post. Either Butland or Pickford (if he moves back to the prem) will be number 1 next year. With hart, because of who he is, the other in the squad.

It will be who plays well next season. Southgate is picking players in form Heaton has every chance if he has another good season.

3 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Has Pickford got good delivery?!

I know it's only a joke, but seriously, pickfords distribution is second to none. Having kept an eye on him since that masterclass performance against us at Preston, I feel I can say that there's probably not a keeper with a better long pass in football.

Archived