IGNORED

City Player service

Ashton_Red

I got a automatic cancellation email at the end of April after I think City decided not to use Player anymore

"If you subscribe on a Monthly basis…
- No further payment will be taken after May 3rd 2017."

They took money on April 9th and then June 9th which I think is in error.  Have complained to EFL and raised a dispute with paypal, more out of principle than anything the cheeky sods.

As an aside, wonder what this EFL iFollow thing will be like and what City will be separately offering up..

Yep - had the email and refund from Player - and the direct debit is cancelled. Just haven't heard anything about the new service that's going to replace Player. 

I've heard the new service is apparently going to be linked to You Tube - but not sure how. 

Hi all,

It's clearly an error from the FLi. I would urge anyone charged to email player.support@streamamg.com at the earliest opportunity (feel free to copy me in, so I can chase should you encounter any issues).

They shouldn't be charging anyone anymore.

Regards,

Adam

8 hours ago, AdamB said:

Hi all,

It's clearly an error from the FLi. I would urge anyone charged to email player.support@streamamg.com at the earliest opportunity (feel free to copy me in, so I can chase should you encounter any issues).

They shouldn't be charging anyone anymore.

Regards,

Adam

What's your email address, Adam? Spotted earlier that money has come out this month

Ta

All,

I've had the following from FLi.

Investigations have uncovered a processing error with a number of Bristol City fans being migrated away from PlayerHD. We have got to work immediately to rectify this and all affected users will get a full refund.

Let me know directly if this does not happen and I'll take it up with them.

Kind regards,
Adam

I have had endless trouble getting a refund from EFL.

My understanding is that in the changeover, they confused Bristol City with Bristol Rovers and they do not seem able to sort it out.

I received an Email from them yesterday saying my "Bristol Rovers account is now closed." Many Emails sent and phone calls made for the sake of £4.49! 

1 minute ago, New2City said:

I did get a check in the post for a whopping £6.83, so around $9 US. My bank charges a $10 fee to negotiate a foreign check, so it's not even worth the paper it's printed on.

Who is your favourite City player?

tfj

Archived