IGNORED

Bad journalism or LJ lunacy?

desert

Just a couple of examples recently where the evening post has quoted LJ saying things that make no sense whatsoever. E.g  on Hegeler: we will rarely go to a back 3 next season but if we do its a possibility protecting the back four with two energetic players ahead of him.

i want to reduce the size of the squad and I will be looking to let 2-3 go and bring in 3-4 players (or something like that).

its either appalling  journalism or LJ spouting complete nonsense. Or more likely both.....

2 minutes ago, desert said:

Just a couple of examples recently where the evening post has quoted LJ saying things that make no sense whatsoever. E.g  on Hegeler: we will rarely go to a back 3 next season but if we do its a possibility protecting the back four with two energetic players ahead of him.

i want to reduce the size of the squad and I will be looking to let 2-3 go and bring in 3-4 players (or something like that).

its either appalling  journalism or LJ spouting complete nonsense. Or more likely both.....

surely it only makes sense to the LJ and the rest is interpretation 

8 minutes ago, desert said:

Chinese whispers? 

1 hour ago, desert said:

What is nonsense there?

We are clearly considering using Hegeler as a CB, but only in a back three.

We have lost (or sent back) 4 loan players and released Mark Little, so should two more of the permanent squad go this summer and we bring in 3/4 players that IS a smaller squad.

1 hour ago, desert said:

Or even more likely it's appalling misquoting by you.

Given the number of loan players who left at the end of the season, plus Mark Little and possibly two or three others, even with three or four additions the squad will still be smaller.

haven't people learned anything from the general election?  If you continue to criticise someone at every opportunity, eventually it just gets tedious and the 'victim' is the one who gains support.

Give the sniping at Johnson a rest, for all our sakes.

3 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Or even more likely it's appalling misquoting by you.

Given the number of loan players who left at the end of the season, plus Mark Little and possibly two or three others, even with three or four additions the squad will still be smaller.

haven't people learned anything from the general election?  If you continue to criticise someone at every opportunity, eventually it just gets tedious and the 'victim' is the one who gains support.

Give the sniping at Johnson a rest, for all our sakes.

Apparently if Jeremy Corbyn gets the city managers job, he will give us all half price season tickets, a free pie & pint at half time in every game and sign any player in the world that any of us want. 

If Theresa May gets the job, we'll probably merge with the Gas, after selling our best young players to PSG or Bayern. 

Archived