IGNORED

Online Store - what's going on?

Juan Perro

On 2017-6-15 at 13:40, Monkeh said:

For **** sake people moan at anything 

On this occasion I do not think one can object to any football fan having a moan at pure incompetence; because that is what this is. The club are losing tens of thousands through sheer short sightedness and lack of planning. I for one am not buying an entire kit because of it. Absolutely useless, no other words can describe the mess.

On 15/06/2017 at 09:45, Monkeh said:

How dare they update their kits and training tops!!!1!1!1!11!!

How we have come to accept being fleeced every year by football clubs.

How do they sell lots of overpriced, cheap shirts? Change the shirt every single year.

I say take all the money from just one season spent on bloody replica shits and give it to the NHS.

Shoot me.

tfj

5 hours ago, Juan Perro said:

New training stuff came to the online store this morning, check it out!
http://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/bcfc-17-18-pre-order-adult-away-anthem-jacket

anthem.jpg?1498032564

Club's too embarrassed by their own new training range and taken down the pictures from the store website:
http://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/football/new-arrivals/bcfc-17-18-pre-order-adult-away-anthem-jacket

9 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

No I don't, just wondered because of the vehement defence of the club and mocking those with concerns.

I haven't defended the club. I've been vocal in my displeasure that I couldn't have a new shirt in time for my holiday (for which I in fact have been roundly and unfairly mocked). I am just another victim of Bristol Sport like the rest of us on here. 

The online store and the actual shop at the ground are not fit for purpose for a Championship club.

Looking for City kit and training wear for myself and 4 year old for the summer (when its warm enough to wear it !!) and nothing for weeks.

That's £100 from me they haven't received, probably talking tens of thousands in sales missed out on overall.

It is not just the missed sales either, brand recognition and "hooking" youngsters ready for next season etc. Difficult to equate the overall damage this totally avoidable situation does to the club as a whole.

Disappointing.

4 hours ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

The online store and the actual shop at the ground are not fit for purpose for a Championship club.

Looking for City kit and training wear for myself and 4 year old for the summer (when its warm enough to wear it !!) and nothing for weeks.

That's £100 from me they haven't received, probably talking tens of thousands in sales missed out on overall.

It is not just the missed sales either, brand recognition and "hooking" youngsters ready for next season etc. Difficult to equate the overall damage this totally avoidable situation does to the club as a whole.

Disappointing.

But apparently we're such a huge club that we can afford to turn money away & through our one shop & online store, we can afford to not get our name out there!

And then we wonder why some people have no idea who Bristol City are or what division we're in!

The internet should be an easy way to help grow our brand but we continue to act like a club from a 2nd world country, not one who is in one of the main countries when it comes to technology & business acumen!

And yet this happens year after year after year & we seem to be going backwards instead of progressing along with the rest of the football world who continue to reap the rewards of a multi-billion pound business!

But it's okay because we can continue to sign players from League Two or One (if we are lucky) while clubs we think we should be competing with continue to attract players with Premier League experience or even better!

It is so disappointing, we supposedly have such big ambitions & a 'financial guru' at the helm yet we continue to miss out on an easy money maker, especially as our own franchise is now making all of our replica merchandise & we don't have to pay the likes of Puma, Nike or Adidas to make our product, we'd be making a huge profit for the club especially with the extortionate mark up on items that we should be profiting from!

Somebody should be held accountable for this but no doubt they won't because we're happy going along like a club from the 1980's when all this replica merchandise malarkey started to become popular!

On 6/21/2017 at 17:21, Juan Perro said:

Club's too embarrassed by their own new training range and taken down the pictures from the store website:
http://shop.bristol-sport.co.uk/football/new-arrivals/bcfc-17-18-pre-order-adult-away-anthem-jacket

Think the ones in-store don't have the Lancer Scott logo. Guess that was the original design and they decided against it. Probably best not to display a different product online to the one actually being offered.

Archived