IGNORED

Ronaldo

Red Army 75

38 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

He's welcome down the Gate, long as he puts a shift in

To fit our criteria, he'd have to put on four stone, and have an even worse attitude than he has now.

Would he even train with the other 'scum'??

:dunno:

tfj

1 minute ago, DaveF said:

It's almost like we've heard these jokes before... On every single thread...

I'll have you know some of the posters on here are old and have nothing else in their life other than OTIB.

Careless posts like yours could destroy confidence, leading to withdrawal from society, depression, starvation and death.

Did you consider ANY of this before you shot everyone down?

Did you?

tfj

Simply a ploy to get the club to either,

1. Put pressure on the Spanish Government to back off on the tax alleged evasion stuff.

2. Get the club to pay the alleged tax liability to the Spanish Government if it is proven that it is due.

Toys out the pram moment and I am pretty certain he will still be there when the season starts.

57 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Wants to leave Madrid apparently. Shouldn't be short of offers . Back to the premiership maybe. 

I've changed my mind about him ............

............ I think Lee could slide him in very nicely at right back.

No other manager would have thought about THAT.

tfj

What is the most expensive right-back in world football?

Anyone?

If we sign him - regardless of cost - and play him at right-back, then Lee can surely build a team around him and get us to the Europa League.

I just can't see it happening otherwise.

This was 'meant to be'!!!

"God is great!!"

tfj

Raises a question that I've always wondered about.

If you took Ronaldo or Messi and put them in a club like ours, would be dominate the league? How much better can one player make a club assuming all else stays the same.

It's obvious in basketball that whoever has LeBron is instantly one of the best teams in the league, but it would be an interesting experiment in football.

A very complex tax case to do with Image Rights and if the Spanish authorities can tax him based on intentional brands.

Undoubtedly the greatest footballer of our generation. Sounds like his action is more to pressure the Spanish to drop the case or face losing the 'global brand' that is Ronaldo. The tax they must make of his wages, shirt sales and merchandise alone must be worth keeping him in house.

Failing that would love to see him back in England. But think he might go somewhere unexpected like AC Milan.

Archived