IGNORED

U21 European Championship; Sweden v England

bristolcitysweden

Game on Skysport 1 at 4 p.m.

Engvall v Abraham although I don't think Engvall will start.

My guess is that we will start with Pawel Cibicki and Carlos Strandberg on top. Also Alexander Fransson will replace Tankovic on the left hand side of midfield meaning a slightly more defensiv setup than usual.

Hopefully a good game!

4 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

Both Gustav and Tammy, which will be nice to see. As much as I want England to win, I'm really hoping Engvall can put in a good performance and cause our defence some problems.

England 4 v 3 Sweden 

Engvall hattrick

?

6 minutes ago, CheddarReds said:

Both Gustav and Tammy, which will be nice to see. As much as I want England to win, I'm really hoping Engvall can put in a good performance and cause our defence some problems.

Tricky one isn`t it? Obviously want England to win but want Gustav to do well.

Let`s just hope it`s a cracking game and both him and Tammy show us what they are capable of.

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

It was great how many mentions we got last season through tammy. Just need Engy to get on the scoresheet, no doubt LJ is watching.

I hope engvall does well . Comes back next season and starts banging them in for us . He's obviously a decent player.

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Did Tammy score many volley's from corners? :fear: Commentator saying tucked away many chances like that...

Whenever I hear things like this from a commentator I think back to the incredible Michael Higdon and his rave reviews against sheff utd on TV.

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Oh how B*****, well its very likely isnt it with what hes saying and what a plonker LJ is.

Yeah, Engvall saying he is open minded means he hates us and will definitely go.

Stop spouting bullshit as fact. He MAY leave, but as of what we know, there is nothing to base him leaving on, he is wanted back by Johnson next month to report from pre-season and will be looked at then ahead of the new season, a fully sensible way of approaching things. But because it is LJ, it must be a shit thing to do.

Archived