IGNORED

Gary O`Neil on Danny Baker`s show today

Lanterne Rouge

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Not even warm mate. Taunton born & bred, now live in West Devon.

Fair play, I am a northerner (to you at least)  I'm guessing I got a little less of a trip to the Gate on a match day. ie 20 minute walk. Take care, enjoy the weather

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Fair play, I am a northerner (to you at least)  I'm guessing I got a little less of a trip to the Gate on a match day. ie 20 minute walk. Take care, enjoy the weather

Oh I wish! Really looking forward to the first two or three home games spending all ******* morning on the M5 like usual!

6 minutes ago, Taz said:

Did anyone listen? Anything of any interest?

Nah, it`s all just a bit of a laugh. We did find out that he is a Millwall fan, loves pick & mix, has been to Dubai on holiday and once had his ear syringed if that`s any help.

The usual at the end; `just want to keep on playing as long as I can` but `implied` that he wouldn`t mind finishing up at Millwall although that was after Danny asked him if he would come down there!

50 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

First time I've ever been called a northerner. not even a north Bristol-er for your knowledge. Ah, but are YOU a northerner? Where in Bristol sir?

When I worked at ICI in Gloucester, we had a sandwich student from Portsmouth, who referred to us as "faaacking Northerners"!

Just now, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

When I worked at ICI in Gloucester, we had a sandwich student from Portsmouth, who referred to us as "faaacking Northerners"!

on a map a few years ago the north south divide came down to Bristol. So I guess the question is why can I not understand a f in word they say.

11 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Didn`t someone on here say they went to a friendly where some Isle Of Wight team played Pompey and the home fans were singing `you dirty northern bastards`

Always makes me chuckle when Plymouth fans sing it to Exeter too.

Archived