IGNORED

Emotional Support Animals - only a matter of time?

As I have helpfully commented elsewhere, surely we will soon be allowed to bring pets to games?

Football can be a bit stressful to watch sometimes (e.g. 90% of last season), and it's easier to cope with your pet of choice on your lap - or in the next seat, subject to payment of lots of money to BCFC.

Already in the US you are allowed animals on flights if you are a bit nervous / total nut-job.

It's something perhaps City could 'take the lead' on?

:yes:

tfj

4 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

As I have helpfully commented elsewhere, surely we will soon be allowed to bring pets to games?

Football can be a bit stressful to watch sometimes (e.g. 90% of last season), and it's easier to cope with your pet of choice on your lap - or in the next seat, subject to payment of lots of money to BCFC.

Already in the US you are allowed animals on flights if you are a bit nervous / total nut-job.

tfj

Swap the keeper for a retriever, the wingers for a couple of greyhounds, a German shepherd alongside one of those agility dogs in the middle..  

This is going places.

Tbf, my relative's German Shepherd can catch a football with his paws. We often play football in the garden and hes actually pretty good. Saves 9 out of 10 shots. Should have named him Basso...

Can sign him up LJ if you want him. Personal terms include fresh chicken at half time and a jumbo sausage post match. Must also have scented dog poo bags. Will require the same groomer as the players as his fur is quite long but doesn't do wacky hairstyles so no dog-buns or mohicans.

22 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Tbf, my relative's German Shepherd can catch a football with his paws. We often play football in the garden and hes actually pretty good. Saves 9 out of 10 shots. Should have named him Basso...

Can sign him up LJ if you want him. Personal terms include fresh chicken at half time and a jumbo sausage post match. Must also have scented dog poo bags. Will require the same groomer as the players as his fur is quite long but doesn't do wacky hairstyles so no dog-buns or mohicans.

Haven't you heard? Post Brexit all German shepherd dogs have to go home.

#BrokenBritain 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

Oh dear, long haired GSD, that's not in the breed standard.......

3 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Already in the US you are allowed animals on flights if you are a bit nervous / total nut-job.

tfj

Have you ever flown stateside?

10 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Haven't you heard? Post Brexit all German shepherd dogs have to go home.

#BrokenBritain 

Any Non-UK based references will simply disappear as stated in the Great Reform Bill. So look forward to just referring to Shepherd Dogs, Pastries, Fancies, Whirls, Convention and Ers. 

French Polishers will have to have a new name invented entirely. 

35 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Any Non-UK based references will simply disappear as stated in the Great Reform Bill. So look forward to just referring to Shepherd Dogs, Pastries, Fancies, Whirls, Convention and Ers. 

French Polishers will have to have a new name invented entirely. 

We have two dogs, a Brussels Griffon and a Japanese Chin. So we will have a Chin we will call Brucie, God knows what we will call the Griffon.

I will also bring my pet mole along, hope he doesnt escape, could appear on the penalty spot one match

mr mole.jpg

4 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

I'd be happy with this. To be honest even the mankiest of dogs might smell better than some of the fans I've had the 'pleasure' of sitting next to over the years. And know more about football. 

Don't worry, I've moved my ST seat for next season

Archived