IGNORED

Eros Pisano - "Spotted" - Now Signed!

1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

According to Twitter it is a done deal - perhaps we are trying to line up one or two more to announce at the same time?

I've heard exactly this from someone normally pretty good with what they get out of the club; Pisano and two more (no idea who, mind) to be announced at the end of next week to coincide with the players coming back from their break. 

4 hours ago, Rich said:

Yes I know this for a fact. Source = It's written in the stars, next to the big pizza pie.

Lighten up a bit, everyone's taking the piss on this topic.

I know no more than anyone else. Norman Hunter took an age to decide to come here, and I was all for telling him where to go, he turned out to be a hero. Hopefully this chap will be one of our Eros.

Should know better then mucker after learning your lesson with big Norman ;)

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I have no ITK but I think this one will be announced early next week. 

Me too.

Not beyond the bounds of possibility that the deal was already done when he was spotted and that he has since gone home to Italy to sort out a few things before returning ahead of pre season training next Friday.

Think it would have been extremely odd for the club to allow him to be seen so publically if it wasn't all sorted.

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Should know better then mucker after learning your lesson with big Norman ;)

Too much time has elapsed since those heady days. Anyway, who said I'd learned my lesson:whistle:.

3 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

According to Twitter it is a done deal - perhaps we are trying to line up one or two more to announce at the same time?

2 hours ago, Creg said:

I've heard exactly this from someone normally pretty good with what they get out of the club; Pisano and two more (no idea who, mind) to be announced at the end of next week to coincide with the players coming back from their break. 

That would match with our previous form on these things, maybe they think it takes the pressure of an individual signing if they are announced with others?

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Yep, they`re waiting for his sister who`s just finishing off a bit of shopping down Cabot then they`re off for a meal at Wetherspoons.

This is great news for all those wanting for us to sign a player. With a mother in law looking like that he has to be a tough tackler. 

3 hours ago, Josh93 said:

If his contract is expiring then he won't officially be ours until July 1st so maybe we won't announce it until a few days before that? 

I won't bite, I won't bite.....

There's been a few mentions of other clubs waiting until the new kit is being announced before confirming new players. Football is becoming a bit shit, isn't it? Just announce it, social media has killed off any surprise deals, we have a pretty good idea of what is going on, why wait until the lads are back in, or the new shirt is ready?

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

I won't bite, I won't bite.....

There's been a few mentions of other clubs waiting until the new kit is being announced before confirming new players. Football is becoming a bit shit, isn't it? Just announce it, social media has killed off any surprise deals, we have a pretty good idea of what is going on, why wait until the lads are back in, or the new shirt is ready?

See, I used to get excited about reading about a new signing in the OLD EP stop press along the bottom !

http://www.hellas1903.it/calciomercato/bristol-city-pisano-e-fatta/

"Bristol City-Pisano, is done"

"The operation has not yet become official, but Pisano has signed a contract until 2020 and will be doing medical examinations next week. This is reported by Nicolò Schira, journalist of 'La Gazzetta dello Sport'."

Archived