IGNORED

the team with no signings

where's the joy

13 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

The sun has got to your head mate... Have a nap or something.

Wake up in 2 weeks, we'll have made a couple by then as Lee Johnson eluded to in an interview recently.

On behalf of everyone with a brain cell, for the love of god, stop ******* moaning. Thanks

Pretty rude post.

The OP is stating facts and his opinion.

'Thanks'.

tfj

1 minute ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Pretty rude post.

'Thanks'.

tfj

We don't have any German goalkeepers so I'm not sure what facts you're referring to?

He lost me when he listed O'Dowda at left back...

47 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

goal the german bloke

RB taylor moore

CB the aussie bloke

CB the iceland bloke

LB COD

RM BROWNHILL

CM MARLON

CM KOREY 

LM JOE

STRIKER TAYLOR

TARGET MAN TOMLIN

SOLD FLINT, ENGVAL, BOBBIE REID

Could you really not remember Bailey Wright's name?

30 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

Pretty rude post.

'Thanks'.

tfj

Facts? Plural? Only fact is the title. Rest of it is crap. Have we sold Flint? Has O'Dowda ever played LB? Tomlin a target man? He's one of those fans we could do without, negativity all round.

It's your birthday TFJ, go and enjoy!

42 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Are there still people on here who don't realise Giefer has gone back to his parent club?

Are there still people on here who don't realise Giefer has gone on to sign for a different club?

3 hours ago, where's the joy said:

goal the german bloke

RB taylor moore

CB the aussie bloke

CB the iceland bloke

LB COD

RM BROWNHILL

CM MARLON

CM KOREY 

LM JOE

STRIKER TAYLOR

TARGET MAN TOMLIN

Weird post of the week so far !! 

Meanwhile "little" Burton have snapped up a forward; https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/2006-boycesigns/

BURTON Albion have paid a club record transfer fee to sign striker Liam Boyce from Ross County.

The Northern Ireland international has joined the Brewers on a three-year deal. The 26-year-old was the top scorer in the Scottish Premiership last season, bagging 23 league goals.

Brewers manager Nigel Clough said of Boyce: “He’s a good player who can get goals. “He was the top scorer in Scotland which, when you consider the incredible season Celtic had, that’s some going in itself. 

4 hours ago, where's the joy said:

goal the german bloke

RB taylor moore

CB the aussie bloke

CB the iceland bloke

LB COD

RM BROWNHILL

CM MARLON

CM KOREY 

LM JOE

STRIKER TAYLOR

TARGET MAN TOMLIN

If that's the best team we can muster then I'll be having a large wedge on us to be relegated

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Meanwhile "little" Burton have snapped up a forward; https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/news/2017/june/2006-boycesigns/

BURTON Albion have paid a club record transfer fee to sign striker Liam Boyce from Ross County.

The Northern Ireland international has joined the Brewers on a three-year deal. The 26-year-old was the top scorer in the Scottish Premiership last season, bagging 23 league goals.

Brewers manager Nigel Clough said of Boyce: “He’s a good player who can get goals. “He was the top scorer in Scotland which, when you consider the incredible season Celtic had, that’s some going in itself. 

For all my experience of useless Scottish signings coming here that does look like a decent one.

Replacing Tammy should be the priority and hopefully is. This was always going to be a tough ask and every day that slips by without this being done does concern me greatly. Early days and all that but with strikers signed by Johnson like Taylor and Djuric I have no confidence that he is up to completing this task with any success.

7 hours ago, Monkeh said:

he we haven't signed anyone by the guinsey game then its time to start worrying a little bit imo 

I agree - but don't suggest it on here or you will get your ******* head bitten off.

Jes' there are some tight asses on here.

FFS chill out!

tfj

Archived