IGNORED

BCFC Flag

Red94

Just now, Red94 said:

Does anyone know where I can get a St George flag made with BCFC on or know anyone who has one for sale? 

Need it before friday 

Any help would be appreciated.  

What is happening on Friday?

:shocking:

"DON'T DO IT!!!!"

tfj

2 hours ago, Red94 said:

Does anyone know where I can get a St George flag made with BCFC on or know anyone who has one for sale? 

Need it before friday 

Any help would be appreciated.  

I have a Bristol city flag . Not st George's cross . But a red one with Bristol city on it and the badge. It's about 1200 x 800 mm in size . You're more than welcome to it . No charge obviously. I work by bedminster so if u want it . It's yours :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I have a Bristol city flag . Not st George's cross . But a red one with Bristol city on it and the badge. It's about 1200 x 800 mm in size . You're more than welcome to it . No charge obviously. I work by bedminster so if u want it . It's yours :thumbsup:

Some cracking people on here sometimes.........RIP fellow red sleep well

2 hours ago, Red94 said:

It's my fathers funeral and wanted to put a city flag across the coffin.

I put my City flag in my Dad's inside suit jacket pocket so it went with him when my Dad died.

I just felt like he had to take a little piece of City with him.

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

This is excellent thank you very much, could you please message me the address and I can collect it tomorrow. 

You won't be able to message each other as @Red94 is a new member and won't have access to the PM system until a number if posts have been reached. The solution we find that works is if one of you puts a mobile phone number and when the other person has indicated they have seen it one of us mods can remove the number from the post.

Hope you can work something out. Sorry for you loss @Red94

12 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Ah I see . I will wait until Red94 sticks his number up . Then I will bell him

Tag one of the mods in here when you've got in touch with each other so we can remove the details. I'll keep an eye on the thread for a couple of hours before bed. 

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Tag one of the mods in here when you've got in touch with each other so we can remove the details. I'll keep an eye on the thread for a couple of hours before bed. 

Thanks @Dollymarie, I was just going to leave a message for someone to look out.

18 hours ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

What is happening on Friday?

:shocking:

"DON'T DO IT!!!!"

tfj

Sometimes being the funny ****** goes wrong, huh?

16 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

Fair play mate, nice touch

Condolences to Red94

2 hours ago, Red94 said:

Would just like to say thank you to @Red Army 75 for kindly donating the flag and for everyone else's kind messages.

My Dad was a massive city fan until the day that he died and I'll be happy knowing that he got a part of city going with him. 

Very sorry for your loss, another fellow red passed but never forgotten! Red Army 75 yer a top man!!

My condolences for your loss Red 94. Glad to hear a fellow red came to your aid

On the subject of flags, as I drove past I noticed in amongst the thousands of floral tributes, candles & messages on the south side of London Bridge two large flags, Spanish national & BCFC. 

Don't think any of the victims were City fans, does anybody know the connection?

13 hours ago, kent red said:

My condolences for your loss Red 94. Glad to hear a fellow red came to your aid

On the subject of flags, as I drove past I noticed in amongst the thousands of floral tributes, candles & messages on the south side of London Bridge two large flags, Spanish national & BCFC. 

Don't think any of the victims were City fans, does anybody know the connection?

The BCFC one was left by a couple of fans visiting London, just as a show of solidarity.

BCFC LONDON.jpg

Archived