IGNORED

2017/18 FIXTURES (Merged)

phantom

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Yep, same as in April, although my mind's gone a bit blank on that one. :noexp:

Could be another fun packed night at Deepdale to look forward to. :whistle2:

Another refund?!

59 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Boxing Day - home to Reading. Always pleased when we're at home on 26th Dec.

Surely a sell out?

45 minutes ago, Super said:

and so it begins.....

Confirmed Sky Sports EFL fixtures

August 4 Sunderland v Derby (7.45pm)
August 5 Aston Villa v Hull (5.30pm)
August 6 Bolton v Leeds (4.30pm)

All ex prem clubs.

2 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Still don't get how we manage to get fixture clashes with Rovers.

Never happens to Man Utd/city, Everton/Liverpool. Norwich/Ipswich I think. 

In fairness those other clubs rivals have more than 150 chavs in a tent to police. 

In all seriousness there are multiple other constraints that affect scheduling beyond who is home and who is away within the same City. Bear in mind every potential change has a knock on effect to multiple other teams and fixtures. 

5 minutes ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

Still don't get how we manage to get fixture clashes with Rovers.

Never happens to Man Utd/city, Everton/Liverpool. Norwich/Ipswich I think. 

Norwich and Ipswich are in different counties and miles and miles apart. I'm pretty sure they play at home on the same day all the time 

1 hour ago, NYTRAM said:

What is really cool about that is I was just looking at my calender and they're already there. 

They appeared in mine as well, but I want to get rid of them.

Any tech savvy (or indeed anyone) know how to remove them from an iPad calendar?

And now I know how!

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

The only downside so far is that we don't play Sunderland at home until February. I doubt very much Bradley Lowery will be with us still by then, so there's no point in me asking the club to invite him down as a guest. :( 

we are at Sun'lun in October.... and I for one fully intend to be there. The Stadium of Light will be a new ground for me. I've been outside, had a look round their Club Shop and remember being impressed.

10 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

They appeared in mine as well, but I want to get rid of them.

Any tech savvy (or indeed anyone) know how to remove them from an iPad calendar?

And now I know how!

Go into settings > calendar > Accounts > Subscribed calendars > Bristol city fixtures > Delete account

2 hours ago, ciderbeans said:

Is it just me or does the fixture list look manageable? As in on paper, we could compete well throughout... 

I thought the same, front end of season doesn't look too challenging but with BCFC we can never be sure how we will do

3 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Nice easy win first game. 

Don't see it like that myself, struggling to find a win in 1st THREE MONTHS; looks well dodgey with our current in-experienced strike force......of course 10-20mil could change that.

49 minutes ago, INCRED said:

I thought the same, front end of season doesn't look too challenging but with BCFC we can never be sure how we will do

Wow must just be me then, but we will struggle again, we are currently worse of than last season. Not to challenging hmmmm we will see.

10 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Don't see it like that myself, struggling to find a win in 1st THREE MONTHS; looks well dodgey with our current in-experienced strike force......of course 10-20mil could change that.

8 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Wow must just be me then, but we will struggle again, we are currently worse of than last season. Not to challenging hmmmm we will see.

That's the spirit. Lovely bit of positivity before the end of June.........:thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

IMG_8792.thumb.JPG.88f64beef9e5c6bbfb3832e5446bf1ea.JPG 

A relatively easy last 3rd for us I'd say. 

I like E361 but if you look at the difficulty matrix that he did for last season you'll see that it showed a tough start, unremarkable middle third and a harder run in. The season panned out to be the total opposite...although we ended up roughly where he predicted.

ch-16-17-frd1.png

I'm expecting the usual mix of surprise wins and unexpected losses.

24 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I like E361 but if you look at the difficulty matrix that he did for last season you'll see that it showed a tough start, unremarkable middle third and a harder run in. The season panned out to be the total opposite...although we ended up roughly where he predicted.

ch-16-17-frd1.png

I'm expecting the usual mix of surprise wins and unexpected losses.

I guess when we win almost every game this season it won't really matter

There are 3 current clashes with that lot north of the river; 26 August, 14 October & 21 November with 4 November & 2 December being rounds 1 & 2 of the cup when we are also at home.

Any one of those 5 dates could be moved - more than likely at least 2 (given that we are at home to Cardiff on 4 November at least that one would have been moved anyway!)

There aren't any other clashes that could mean moving our games I don't think.

Not too concerned about the later rounds of the cup

Archived