IGNORED

2017/18 FIXTURES (Merged)

phantom

6 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

The only downside so far is that we don't play Sunderland at home until February. I doubt very much Bradley Lowery will be with us still by then, so there's no point in me asking the club to invite him down as a guest. :( 

Ask them; it will hopefully be a good omen and we can all prey or keep our fingers crossed that it is Dolls.

5 hours ago, pongo88 said:

I'm looking forward to the official match day thread for Barnsley. @havanatopia can you include something about Barsnley chops?

Not sure I can truly commit to the match day thread this coming season. More on this closer to the season start.

28 minutes ago, solihull cider red said:

There are 3 current clashes with that lot north of the river; 26 August, 14 October & 21 November with 4 November & 2 December being rounds 1 & 2 of the cup when we are also at home.

Any one of those 5 dates could be moved - more than likely at least 2 (given that we are at home to Cardiff on 4 November at least that one would have been moved anyway!)

There aren't any other clashes that could mean moving our games I don't think.

Not too concerned about the later rounds of the cup

We played at home last season on the same day they did (can`t remember the games). Julie the police lady said then A&S Police have no problem with it happening depending on the opposition for both of us. I would imagine the biggest risk is it kicking off in town after the games TBH.

Cracking Xmas programme, QPR away the Saturday before, home on Boxing Day and the 30th and a big day out at Villa Park to welcome in the new year.

Not looking forward to September mind!  :sad26:

25 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

We played at home last season on the same day they did (can`t remember the games). Julie the police lady said then A&S Police have no problem with it happening depending on the opposition for both of us. I would imagine the biggest risk is it kicking off in town after the games TBH.

Cracking Xmas programme, QPR away the Saturday before, home on Boxing Day and the 30th and a big day out at Villa Park to welcome in the new year.

Not looking forward to September mind!  :sad26:

There was one game I think where both teams played at home on the same day last season.

we will sit down next week and discuss clashes with both clubs , and assess the clashes. 

It is still early so hopefully by next week any live tv requests will also be on the table. 

23 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Julie H from the police answered that question in 2017/18 fixtures thread. Depends on opposition. Generally the police don't see a problem. 

......... unless you have a bulb out, or they catch you walking on the cracks on the ******* pavement.

:disapointed2se:

tfj

4 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

No it isn't any easier. It's not the computer's fault. Just the idiots who programme it!

If the computer can programme Man Utd/city every year apart dependant on division why can't it do City/Rovers. Never seen so many clashes on the list, just seems dependant on the club/status they can be kept apart.

Just now, phantom said:

If you signed up previously they will have automatically been uploaded already. If nnot see link in post 50

I better check, I don't think I unsubscribed, but who knows - thanks, i check it out   :yes:

So the Dingles first, Reading Boxing Day and Pigs last, all at home as well, you must be pleased with that?

We start at Preston and finish home to Norwich so not too bad for us either. The first Sheffield derby in 5 years is at Hillsborough on 23rd September which I can't wait for. 

Looking forward to the season starting now.

2 hours ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Paging @Never to the dark side to the main stage: any idea when the August TV line-up is likely to be confirmed? Eyeing up the Villa game but don't want to sort flights until the KO is fixed.

Already announced. 

http://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky/competitions/championship

just realised that's opening weekend only my bad.

44 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

So the Dingles first, Reading Boxing Day and Pigs last, all at home as well, you must be pleased with that?

We start at Preston and finish home to Norwich so not too bad for us either. The first Sheffield derby in 5 years is at Hillsborough on 23rd September which I can't wait for. 

Looking forward to the season starting now.

If I were you, I'd be very optimistic for the derby. Could be quite one sided.

3 minutes ago, Super said:

I see the super computer has us 23rd after 5 games not winning any.

Strange given our finish to the season. Im not sure what to expect from the first five games. 

Milwall is a must win at home as is Barnsley for me. I cannot see us getting anything from Brentford given how strong they were towards the end of the season.

Archived