IGNORED

Supper tonight ....... with tfj

Just now, BigTone said:

Even for Category A inmates ?

When the Mrs is away I often drink heavily, eat ready meals, and sit around all day in my underpants.

If you don't believe me I have PM'd you a few pictures.

:thumbsup:

tfj

6 minutes ago, Taxi for Johnson said:

When the Mrs is away I often drink heavily, eat ready meals, and sit around all day in my underpants.

If you don't believe me I have PM'd you a few pictures.

:thumbsup:

tfj

Gee thanks

On 28/06/2017 at 12:47, Taxi for Johnson said:

Tonight:-

Pan fried salmon fillets with asparagus and new potatoes.

Ingredients:-

2 x nice salmon fillets

1 x large Mike Huntz of butter

Rapeseed oil

1 x heaped tspn Fennel Seeds

1 x large pinch Saffron

1 x bunch asparagus

New potatoes.

METHOD:-

Boil the new potatoes in salted water for 15 mins or until cooked to taste.

(For the final 5 minutes, place the asparagus in a colander over the spuds, and steam until tender).

Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick pan with the butter, oil, fennel and saffron.

Season the salmon with ground black pepper, and cook for approx 4 minutes each side, skin side down first.

Serve immediately with some fresh home made mayo.

Enjoy.

tfj

Last night, I took the opportunity to follow your recipe so compiled the ingredients.  

You can only imagine the disappointment when then, during the process, I read 'Season the salmon with ground black pepper'.  No ground black pepper and my good neighbour Doris in Glamorgan visiting her sister!

Also the asparagus, having been cooked a whole eight minutes before the fish had gone cold and mushy.

As for 'serving immediately with some fresh home made mayo': you really are a sick man.  Luckily my guest Ms Vorderman didn't mind.  

I shall definately revert back to Jamie and Delia in the future.  Do not give up your day job.

1 hour ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

Last night, I took the opportunity to follow your recipe so compiled the ingredients.  

You can only imagine the disappointment when then, during the process, I read 'Season the salmon with ground black pepper'.  No ground black pepper and my good neighbour Doris in Glamorgan visiting her sister!

Also the asparagus, having been cooked a whole eight minutes before the fish had gone cold and mushy.

As for 'serving immediately with some fresh home made mayo': you really are a sick man.  Luckily my guest Ms Vorderman didn't mind.  

I shall definately revert back to Jamie and Delia in the future.  Do not give up your day job.

He also forgot to mention that his is liquidised, so they can pour it down his feeding funnel.

Archived